Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Constructible Appliance How To

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Phthon View Post
    Really? Gonna go check that out now!
    Food's been sitting on my appliances for about a week (been busy with the race, haven't checked RS lately). Popped in to see the update, expected to see a bunch of flies, instead saw food ready to be served.

Maybe I should have kept this quiet =/ shh, nobody tell TL!

Edit- I play on Android, might be the reason?

Senior Moderator
    I'm not sure if this helps - on the games I don't play (like NS) the drinks there are still waiting to be served. I open it everyday to get the daily bonus in case I want to play one day, but they're just still sitting there. Both devices for me - iOS and Android.

I might have to try out that one about the easy appliances - I'm cooking some 1 hour things, maybe I'll wait a few hours to check on them
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

If you need an overview of all the parts needed in an appliance, I made a nice overview of all the parts in this thread: https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...very-appliance

Rhino Keeper
    Thans for your help

My easy stove dissapeared after i built it, i cant find it anywhere! where is it?

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by ammiller View Post
    My easy stove dissapeared after i built it, i cant find it anywhere! where is it?
    Try restarting your device, then checking both the floor and the inventory. Let us know if it comes back.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    Contact me by PM

Here's something my daughter just noticed: when food is cooked with an easy oven, the used plate disappears from the table as soon as it is consumed. Most plates take about 20 or 25 seconds to disappear.

New Resident
    I have accepted gift parts prior to getting an easy appliance. They are in my gifts but how do I use them for the appliance? When I click on them, it says they are constructible parts and can't be served

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by canary11 View Post
    I have accepted gift parts prior to getting an easy appliance. They are in my gifts but how do I use them for the appliance? When I click on them, it says they are constructible parts and can't be served
    Under "My Gifts" parts are only shown so you can see how many you have. You would still built the appliances the same way. When building, the number of parts you have for that appliance should be the same as the number showing in My Gifts.
    Contact me by PM

New Resident
    Ok thanks. So they should disappear once the appliance is built.

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast