Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Constructible Appliance How To

New Resident
    I need some advice. I tried to get a new oven and when I tried to buy it a notice said build from scratch with the help of friend. however when I tapped a free space nothing happened, I tried about six times and then gave up and bought a different oven. has anyone else had this problem ?

Nightclub Owner
    Make sure that you click on the appliance and not the little icon in the corner. Clicking the icon gives you the message you've reported.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

New Resident
    I am on level 99, have plenty of parts, but at least seven of the specialty appliances are still grayed out, why can't I still purchase them?

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    Quote Originally Posted by ShermDoJo View Post
    I am on level 99, have plenty of parts, but at least seven of the specialty appliances are still grayed out, why can't I still purchase them?
    Which ones? Do they say "Goal"? The ones on this page that say "Removed" (in red) are still available on other versions, but some of them were goal items, if you didn't unlock them during the goals, they're locked for good. The ones that say "Goal Item" and "Limited" (in green and blue) are on the regular version, but again, are locked for good if you didn't unlock them before the goals expired.

It makes me jealous, because I wasn't playing when you could still unlock stuff like Prime Rib.

New Resident
    Please help me!! How can I remove My gifts? I didnt need it

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by luna_baez View Post
    Please help me!! How can I remove My gifts? I didnt need it
    You can't. Don't worry about it.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    You can't. Don't worry about it.
    Thanks!! have a great day!

noticed the maximum appliances is 18. Does that mean you can't have more than 18 on the floor at any given time? Or if you buy an appliance with gems can you increase that amount to 19 on the floor?

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Green400 View Post
    noticed the maximum appliances is 18. Does that mean you can't have more than 18 on the floor at any given time? Or if you buy an appliance with gems can you increase that amount to 19 on the floor?
    Yes, if you buy an additional slot, you can have 19 appliances out at once.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM