Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617

Thread: Constructible Appliance How To

If I sell an appliance, will the materials be back in my storage?

Don't sell your appliances. And no you don't get any parts back, you lose them.

If you need a slot for a different appliance just store it. You can store all you have and then buy different ones to put in your restaurant if that's what you want.

Appliances are storable!

Quote Originally Posted by TinksThots View Post
    If you've been accepting parts gifts, they're in your inventory now (main menu - My Gifts), and anything in there is counted. If you already have enough, your 'Build it!' button will be lit up when you tap to manage your box. If it still needs more, it'll show you exactly how many of which ones, and have a separate 'Ask' button for each one. You can send up to 20 requests per day; if you send more than that, they'll clog up and take longer to get out to your nbrs and back to you, so it's best to choose your 20 most active nbrs for requests and only send to them.

This chart will show you which appliances take which parts so you can check your inventory and see if you've got what you need. (Here's the BS one if you play that too.)

I accepted parts as gifts, now that I'm building a stove the build doesn't seem to use the parts I already have...for instance I still need 3 red knobs, there are 3 sitting in my gifts section (they've been there for a while). I also asked for knobs, I have accecpted some and they went to the building of the stove, yet the ones already in my gifts section are not doing anything. And when I click on them it states that "Red knob is a contructable patprt and can not be served".. What am I doing wrong?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by tiffany7noel View Post
    I accepted parts as gifts, now that I'm building a stove the build doesn't seem to use the parts I already have...for instance I still need 3 red knobs, there are 3 sitting in my gifts section (they've been there for a while). I also asked for knobs, I have accecpted some and they went to the building of the stove, yet the ones already in my gifts section are not doing anything. And when I click on them it states that "Red knob is a contructable patprt and can not be served".. What am I doing wrong?
    How many red knobs do you actually need to build your new appliance? What does it say in the box?

If you do not have the needed number of parts then they really will just stay in storage until you get 5/5 (if ever you need 5) and clicked BUILD. The ones that are in your gifts section or storage will remain there till you actually use them in building stuff. I am guessing you do not yet have the number of needed red knobs.
    Last edited by friedtokki; 11-04-14 at 08:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by friedtokki View Post
    How many red knobs do you actually need to build your new appliance? What does it say in the box?

If you do not have the needed number of parts then they really will just stay in storage until you get 5/5 (if ever you need 5) and clicked BUILD. The ones that are in your gifts section or storage will remain there till you actually use them in building stuff. I am guessing you do not yet have the number of needed red knobs.
    I needed 6 to begin with...I will keep a watch on it, thanks for responding.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tiffany7noel View Post
    I needed 6 to begin with...I will keep a watch on it, thanks for responding.
    U might try asking for the same knobs again.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617