Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Petition: may we please have Halloween content this next week, TL?

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar

Petition: may we please have Halloween content this next week, TL?

To recap this month's releases, October began with an outdoor-themed update for Restaurant Story, which coincided with the release of 'Restaurant Story: Outdoors' for Android:

The next update, October 8, debuted a Halloween-themed goal set:

This was followed by the release of the Firefighters' Crate on October 15:

And, most recently, October 22nd saw the release of an Italian-themed update:

Although each of these updates are well-detailed and fit their respective, individual descriptions as denoted on TeamLava's blog posts, there has been a noticeable lack of Halloween-themed and spooky content, which has been disappointing to many players hoping to adorn their restaurants to fit the haunted holiday theme. The new appliances, recipes, and decorations afforded by the goals are the only spooky items to have been added to the market so far this month. They are fantastically detailed and greatly appreciated; however, with Halloween items from previous years having been removed, and few other market articles actively fitting the theme of Halloween, they are currently the only cohesive set of objects available on the market to match the 'ghoulish' or 'chilling' descriptions of the TeamLava blog headers.

Many players, myself included, would have loved to be able to buy more content befitting the Halloween theme. As a result, we are rather disappointed that we have yet to see any additional Halloween-themed content released as the holiday rapidly approaches. With one Wednesday left in the month, we would like to humbly request that this last update of October sees some Halloween-themed content, so we truly may be able to prepare our restaurants for eager trick-or-treaters and conjure up something special, as the blog headers suggest. Re-released content from previous Halloweens would also be greatly appreciated, if only to brought back for a limited time. We hope TeamLava will honor our request.

Sincerely,

The Undersigned
    Last edited by pixiegamer; 10-27-14 at 01:01 AM.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Executive Chef
    not that i don't appreciate the effort, but at this point (or when the update finally rolls around on wednesday anyway) i'm not sure i care anymore. i did have previous decor fortunately (& this year's goals of course), but i am hugely disappointed in this year's lack of decor beyond the 3 floor items that were in the goals--don't get me wrong, the prizes were great, but there was just too little of it to actually decorate with.

too bad, TL. i would have spent gems, and possibly even $, had you put out something good.
    I go by varying numbers of utensils in BS, and cafe lula, welcome cafe, and zephyr cafe in RS (just so you know it's me--you can't add me by those).
    I always love to visit well-designed or creative bakeries & restaurants!

I eagerly awaited for the chance to decorate my place with some of the great Halloween decor I've seen in so many other fabulous restaurants. What is up with holding out? Now I wonder what could possibly be in store for the next 2 major holidays coming up. If the lack of decor for Halloween signifies anything, the holidays might be hum drum, dull.

Executive Chef
    More Spooky Halloween Stuff Please!
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

It's a little late now. I also would have been buying decor a few weeks ago but now Halloween's just a few days away.
    By Sunday my place will be decorated for fall not Halloween.

The opportunity is gone now....Too little, too late!

Fashion Designer
    Who says you can't keep decorations up longer than the actual holiday? This isn't real life lol. I always keep my decorations up on my games until I'm sick of looking at them or until my food/ clothes run out. And at least BS an RS got some Halloween content with the goals. FS got absolutely nothing Halloween related this year. There's always next year I suppose. I wouldn't mind them bringing back an old Halloween box so I can buy something for next year.

I was hoping for more Halloween items, too. It's not too late for me. I'd spend gems for some good re-releases or something new. I was disappointed with the un-spooky updates, this month.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    It's a little late now. I also would have been buying decor a few weeks ago but now Halloween's just a few days away.

I so agree w meme1098. I also would've bought items for my Halloween decor but not now.
    I'm planning on spending both Saturday and Sunday redoing both places in RS and BS. At least I've got bunches of stuff that I bought last yr to use.
    I hope TL will b more forthcoming w fall items PLZ.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post

I agree. I have already changed my restaurant to reflect Fall and Thanksgiving. If they come out with Halloween decorations this Wednesday, I'll buy them, and put them in stock them for next year.

I need new recipes, my food is finished, thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast