Thread: Bored too

New Resident

Unhappy Bored too

I'm level 51 and done playing. All animals cost gems now so I can't get any new ones and tired of buying the same 5 items. Was fun while it lasted.

Executive Chef
    Hi there -

Do you have some feedback/suggestions of animals, buildings, etc. that you'd like to see added to the game?

Executive Chef
    I don't care as long as they add some new coin animals, buildings etc to it so I can start playing again. Refuse to play it until there is as it's just to boring now adding the same stuff to it.

Hope it will available more animals that doesn't need gem~

Quote Originally Posted by trenae View Post
    Hi there -

Do you have some feedback/suggestions of animals, buildings, etc. that you'd like to see added to the game?
    I read that teamlava are not working on zoo story as it is not as popular as it's other games-the reason for this is players get bored without the updates/changes/medals you have installed on the other games. I loved it when I started but feel there is nothing left to gain or do and I am only on level 61... Please teamlava support this games and you will find more people will play...

Executive Chef
    I stopped playing a week after it came out, but I already had all the 8 or so coin animals there were and I was only level 20 something or maybe 30, plus the energy bar drove me CRAZY.

Senior Moderator
    Here is what GM wrote on another thread:

Quote Originally Posted by GroupMagma View Post
    In answer to your question, Zoo IS being worked on. I can't verify when it will be ready, but I can say it likely won't be this week. Content creation is a time-consuming process (that we are deep into). When we do have new content, I'll likely tease it before it goes out.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Executive Chef
    I played this game for two weeks or so and then i was already at levl 60 or something like that very boring this game needs challenges or it wil be dead soon
    i don't play anymore but the zookeepers who do lots of succes
    sissy8 because GroupMagma was taken
    president of the FPGC
    Dimpy Wimpy,Wiskey,Sis,,Duffy, Loony,Big Wayn,Snowy,Patty,Po,Johnny,Alexis,Mick,Mack,Rita,E lvis,Ping,Pong,Tina,LG,Twiggy,Andy Pandy,Sweetie,Moggie,Hector,Fred, Kookie,Meg,Percy,Big Wilma,Annie,Amy,Ted,Beautifull Willy,Hank,Hunk,Fritzz,Lizzy,Rach,Ophra she thinks,Benny,Softie,Betty,Lola, Sam,Mia,Jen,Po2,Wies,Pen,Jim Neela,Pun,Ben, DJ,Q&Q(twins),Jake,JR,Ann, and AL, love Hay Day