Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mark and Amanda - The Tren and Mog Partner In Crime History

Executive Chef

Mark and Amanda - The Tren and Mog Partner In Crime History

It was late, there was some conversation, and there are now some memory issues. I'd like to clear the air and give the real and true history to the partner in crime history of Tren and Mog.

Mog was like I think we should be joey and Phoebe from Friends.

I was like, um I don't think so.

Mog is like alright then, how about Stabler and Benson.

I thought that was kind of cool, but not right.

To which Mog got all "ok then" attitude. And said how about we be Mark and Amanda, but I only want to be them if I can be Amanda. I was like ok well Mark is pretty cool and a bit of a schemer (ala me ) so I was like lets do this.

Now Mog is having some severe memory issues forgetting how he ended up as Amanda to begin with.

Now you all know the true (and only honest) history to our partner in crime history.

Edit: And if he tries to tell you any different he is sooooooooooooooooo lying. I'm just gonna put that out there.
    Last edited by trenae; 08-05-11 at 01:23 PM.

Executive Chef
    Ummm...interesting story.
    I play all the games but these days I have been showing more interest in Farm, Bakery, and Pet Hotel Story. But I do check the other games like three times a week. =)

Executive Chef
    Oh, it's even more interesting that what I posted above, I gave the brief version.

Here we are watching the fallout of the mystery game. Disbelief that GM could do that.

Executive Chef
    Actually, as I recall, after about an hour of you begging me to be Mark and Amanda with you and me re-itterating that I've never seen Ugly Betty, I finally gave in just to stop the nagging. I looked at some youtube videos of Mark's scheming ways and figured that might not be such a bad alter ego, so I agreed. It went something like this...

Mog: Yea okay, sure, I'll be Mark, you can be Amanda

Tren: Uuh.. actually I meant *I* would be Mark and *YOU* would be Amanda

Mog: wait.. what? I'm a guy, you're a girl. Mark and Amanda

Tren: C'mon Mog, I've always wanted to be a guy, please let me have it just this one time

Mog: fine

You can take it or leave it, I'm not selling anything here so it's no skin off my back if you believe me, but this is how the whole thing came to be.

Executive Chef
    Lol. Mark and Amanda make the perfect match. I didn't like that they made fun of Betty.
    I play all the games but these days I have been showing more interest in Farm, Bakery, and Pet Hotel Story. But I do check the other games like three times a week. =)

Executive Chef
    Dude, that's not even close.

Mog: We need to come up with a duo
    Me: Um, why?
    Mog: Cuz it's cool, and since we are cool we need to be a duo
    Me: Um, ok I guess
    Mog: I know, lets be sonny and cher
    Me: um sorry but no
    Mog: Hmm.. Ok then, how about Tom and Jerry
    Me: Maybe
    Mog: I've always wanted to wear high fashion clothes
    Me: Maybe we should look up shows and go from there
    Mog: I need to be Amanda from Ugly Betty
    Me: Are you sure, isn't Amanda a girl
    Mog: Yeah, so? She's got awesome clothes
    Me: Ok, well Mark is pretty cool, so I guess I'm good with being Mark.

Executive Chef
    Notice how one of us is bragging in our signature about being Mark, and the other is not bragging about being Amanda, and then decide for yourselves who is telling the truth and who is lying.

I know we've got some pretty astute detectives running around these forums. Help me out here!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Mogwai4111 View Post
    Notice how one of us is bragging in our signature about being Mark, and the other is not bragging about being Amanda, and then decide for yourselves who is telling the truth and who is lying.

I know we've got some pretty astute detectives running around these forums. Help me out here!
    Listen, just because you need to be a closet Amanda does not mean you are telling the truth.

But you're right, we do have some pretty astute detectives around these parts. They'll figure out the truth, and realize that I (tren) am telling the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

Executive Chef
    You should have been Clark Kent and Lois Lane.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cast1532 View Post
    You should have been Clark Kent and Lois Lane.
    Where were you when we were going over this? Man Mog was persistent about being Amanda though.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast