• No

5 14.29%
  • Doesn't matter to me

6 17.14%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Can you add a "COLLECT ALL TIPS" button

Host(ess)

Thumbs up Can you add a "COLLECT ALL TIPS" button

i get a lot of tips daily because i have a lot of neighbors and a lot of tables, and collecting all of my tips one by one can be kind of annoying. a Collect All Tips button would be greatly appreciated. thanks!

This would be cool, but I sort of enjoy looking at all the tips and being satisfied that I got all of them.

Host(ess)
    yeah but i mean after you get the tips, there should be a "collect all tips" button so that collecting them wont be such a hassle

Fashion Designer
    errrr.

If you automate all the gameplay then what is there left?

How about a cook all option to set all your appliances to cook the same thing?

How about a serve all function to serve all the food?

The grinding game play aspect is a big part of the game.

Executive Chef
    and also a button sell all gifts, i have thousends of dogbowls thats gonna cost my fingers
    sissy8 because GroupMagma was taken
    president of the FPGC
    Dimpy Wimpy,Wiskey,Sis,,Duffy, Loony,Big Wayn,Snowy,Patty,Po,Johnny,Alexis,Mick,Mack,Rita,E lvis,Ping,Pong,Tina,LG,Twiggy,Andy Pandy,Sweetie,Moggie,Hector,Fred, Kookie,Meg,Percy,Big Wilma,Annie,Amy,Ted,Beautifull Willy,Hank,Hunk,Fritzz,Lizzy,Rach,Ophra she thinks,Benny,Softie,Betty,Lola, Sam,Mia,Jen,Po2,Wies,Pen,Jim Neela,Pun,Ben, DJ,Q&Q(twins),Jake,JR,Ann, and AL, love Hay Day

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by ultrafrog View Post
    errrr.

If you automate all the gameplay then what is there left?

How about a cook all option to set all your appliances to cook the same thing?

How about a serve all function to serve all the food?

The grinding game play aspect is a big part of the game.
    um but is shouldnt even have to be necessary to have to click on every single tip to collect them all. it kind of gets tedious after a while. its not like im asking for the whole game to be automated, just collecting the tips...

Well if you're going to automate collecting tips then why not automate tipping as well? Look, another player took the time to click so that the tips are there, why can you not be bothered with clicking to collect them? I'm with ultrafrog.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by xxbrittany View Post
    um but is shouldnt even have to be necessary to have to click on every single tip to collect them all. it kind of gets tedious after a while. its not like im asking for the whole game to be automated, just collecting the tips...
    You're absolutely 100% right! We should have a button that does everything automatically.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by allidock View Post
    Well if you're going to automate collecting tips then why not automate tipping as well? Look, another player took the time to click so that the tips are there, why can you not be bothered with clicking to collect them? I'm with ultrafrog.
    umm tipping neighbors is tapping 6 times. collecting tips when your restaurant is full is like 30 times more than that, and it takes FOREVER.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Halibel View Post
    You're absolutely 100% right! We should have a button that does everything automatically.
    you're dumb. you obviously get like no tips, and dont have to deal with it. rofl. people who get a lot of tips probably would understand.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast