Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Button dead??

Executive Chef

Button dead??

Do you own an ipod touch or iphone that has an almost dead home button? I do and pretty soon my ipod will most likely die. Well I didn't expect my 4th gen to last more than a year. If you're my neighbour and I mysteriously disappear then you will know what"s wrong. So please don't delete me!! And if you have the same problem then post in this thread

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by redbites View Post
    Do you own an ipod touch or iphone that has an almost dead home button? I do and pretty soon my ipod will most likely die. Well I didn't expect my 4th gen to last more than a year. If you're my neighbour and I mysteriously disappear then you will know what"s wrong. So please don't delete me!! And if you have the same problem then post in this thread
    Mine's starting to go in my iPhone. I have to jab it 4 or 5 times to get it to work I'm hoping it will stay in one piece until the next gen iPhone comes out.

If your iPod touch is less than a year, shouldn't it be under warranty? I think they would replace it for free.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by driftboutique View Post
    Mine's starting to go in my iPhone. I have to jab it 4 or 5 times to get it to work I'm hoping it will stay in one piece until the next gen iPhone comes out.

If your iPod touch is less than a year, shouldn't it be under warranty? I think they would replace it for free.
    if it's still under warranty, take to Apple Store and they be happy to replace it.

Executive Chef
    my ipod died an hour ago and I've gone to get it fixed. It's too bad the warranty doesn't cover pineapple juice spills

Fashion Designer
    my ipod died an hour ago and I've gone to get it fixed. It's too bad the warranty doesn't cover pineapple juice spills
    so sorry to hear that! clean it up nicely. as long as the sensor doesn't get wet, you'll be able to replace it.

Executive Chef
    I've recieved word from them that the ipod should be ready tommorow!! hooray I thought it would take weeks, but my smores are gonna go bad

The Honorable Panda
    I've recieved word from them that the ipod should be ready tommorow!! hooray I thought it would take weeks, but my smores are gonna go bad
    yeah nothing like the dead flies!!!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Senior Moderator
    My friend loved having fly soup every time he opened the game!
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

This happened to me on my original iPod Touch. The button stopped working.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bawpotter View Post
    This happened to me on my original iPod Touch. The button stopped working.
    I've been through 6 ipod touchs all of them having the same problem, broken home button

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast