Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Suggestions for Fashion Story

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Hey I know alot of people would like Pajamas for the avatar so you can dress them to show you are sleeping. Until we can get these One of my nbrs dresses her avatar with
    "tiger pajamas" to show she is sleeping. I thought this was cool:

Lol you let the "cat out of the bag" . Now people will know I sleep to 12 noon.....not!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by ccane77 View Post
    Lol you let the "cat out of the bag" . Now people will know I sleep to 12 noon.....not!
    sorry!! had to post .. Love this.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

The Honorable Panda
    Any more suggestons!!!!(sorry got a little off topic)

Host(ess)

things i would like to see in fashion story

A upstairs also displaying children's wear, men's wear and shoes, hats,elegant wear for church more jewelry for women and add men's, diamonds, rubies,pearls,emeralds, watches,and bracelets. Tuxs for men along with blue jeans for both sexes. Coats and furs,also how about dark blue n hunter green ,maroon, white,marble,a rich red, wallpaper and flooring. Pictures showing each department, or flooring with departments names.the sky is the limit that's enough for now will u at least consider the ideas .....Thank You

-Fix the single gifting problem with Android phones
    -Grey out the visit icon (like they do with the gift icon) when you've already visited a neighbor

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by blissflower1969 View Post
    -Fix the single gifting problem with Android phones
    -Grey out the visit icon (like they do with the gift icon) when you've already visited a neighbor
    New update in market. Mine now has the whole list again.

Farm Supplier
    i would love to see anything new. i know recently two new sets of clothing were added to the catalog, but i would love more. i saw someone mentioned men's clothing and i love that idea. i would love accessories such as belts, hats, scarves, different types of jewelry. anything and everything would be great. i love the game but i am bored of the same things day after day. in some of the other games there are tasks to complete i would love that. something besides buying and liking someone's store would be nice.
    cosmetic items would be fun too. any of anyone's suggested clothing items sound great.

I really hope we could have our branch stores, at least one probably? We could sell different styles of clothes in different decorated stores.

Rhino Keeper
    Would it make more sense for TL if we suggest pairing of 4 things that go together so they can implement it? Or will it help if we post images? I'm willing to illustrate some of my ideas but would like to know they will actually look at them & it will help them. I have not seen a lot of our suggestions implemented in any of the games.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 08-11-11 at 04:43 PM.

The Honorable Panda
    We are now getting the forum organized with suggestion threads, then polls. The polls do get sent to TL.
    Items do take some time to design and get placed into the games.
    I am seeing more and more items coming to all the games.
    Here on this suggestion board, I encourage item suggestions, Theme suggestions.

When polls are created from suggestion threads, the items that are requested the most from different members
    have a greater chance of making the poll.
    If there is something that you really really want, go get your nbrs to come here and post their suggestion too.