Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Suggestions for Fashion Story

Host(ess)
    Seriously, all I absolutely have to have is the ability to make my store bigger with more wall space to decorate and floors for this expansion! I'm starting to get BORED! Hopefully NBR they will listen

Rhino Keeper
    DOG: a maltese !!!!!! Love all the ideas. Either expansion or maybe create one and then be able to do another that is completely different. I am rather traditional but might branch out to the wild side if given a 2nd place!!!

Rhino Keeper
    pj and cocktail dresses. Ive also heard that a lot of guy want to play fashion story but its too girly so maybe a boy avatar & some boy clothes

Farm Supplier
    I definitely support the pajamas ideas. Also more expansion please. At least up to 19x22 currently Fashion story only allows expansion up to 17x20 I have no place to my decor items i would also like to see my avatar to be the sales person. Hehe... Hope the see halloween stuff soon!

it would be nice if we had more Lolita or goth clothing ^_^

Farm Supplier
    Really would like to have more and prettier items to gift. So many shoes! And boring colors. Also would like more colors of clothes. Anyone else notice how many things are red or black? I love red and black but would like to have other colors....pastel blue, emerald green, you know.

Farm Supplier
    Definitely some boots in different styles (ankle, knee-high, mid-calf). New gifts. I also like the suggestion that we get to choose the gift we want out of the mystery boxes. I really want something in BS, but not willing to risk the gems. However, I would probably purchase gems if I could get what I want.

New Resident
    If no one has mentioned this yet its something a bit small and easy... how bout the ability to rotate items every way possible kkthnxbai <3

Farm Supplier
    - different wall mirrors
    - leather items including boots
    - more closet items that you can purchase with coins, NOT gems
    - angel themed/inspired outfit and items
    - white/glass floor tiles
    - pure white wall colour (not the off white the game has now)
    - 2 seater couches that can be bought with coins

More tops and bottoms instead of just dresses. I would like some jeans, different style tops and jackets, knee high brown boots, etc.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast