Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Suggestions for Fashion Story

The Honorable Panda

Suggestions for Fashion Story

Hey guys got some new suggestions for Fashion Story???

Post them here!!!

New clothes, decorations, avatar items, etc.

Also do not forget to come vote on the current Fashion poll

https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...-for-new-items
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

The Honorable Panda
    I will get it started!!!!

Kooky would really like to have some P.J.'S for my avatar. Then I can dress my chick for bed time to let everyone know I am sleeping!!!

zzzzzzzzz

Executive Chef
    a jeans, purple, green orange clothes, boots, belts, (please not black), red raincoat, umbrella's and so on
    sissy8 because GroupMagma was taken
    president of the FPGC
    Dimpy Wimpy,Wiskey,Sis,,Duffy, Loony,Big Wayn,Snowy,Patty,Po,Johnny,Alexis,Mick,Mack,Rita,E lvis,Ping,Pong,Tina,LG,Twiggy,Andy Pandy,Sweetie,Moggie,Hector,Fred, Kookie,Meg,Percy,Big Wilma,Annie,Amy,Ted,Beautifull Willy,Hank,Hunk,Fritzz,Lizzy,Rach,Ophra she thinks,Benny,Softie,Betty,Lola, Sam,Mia,Jen,Po2,Wies,Pen,Jim Neela,Pun,Ben, DJ,Q&Q(twins),Jake,JR,Ann, and AL, love Hay Day

Fashion Designer
    Wud love to see some new furniture and some ' limited addition items ' . Also, a surprise gift after we complete 4 levels of mastery .

Suggest that every player has equal chance to get new update and free gift!

Executive Chef
    I have dozens of ideas posted in bigbux3's update thread... Shall I repost them here? Winnow them down? Or do you want ideas that haven't already been posted there?

Executive Chef

Thumbs up

Hmm, where to begin....

- NEW GIFTING OPTIONS. We should be able to gift more items. I'm actually surprised that hasnt been worked on yet. Seriously? Forever gifting sunny handbags, red sweaters [IN SUMMER], black slacks and the neverending gift of black pumps.

- GIFTING GEMS. I know they are like a precious thing to have in the game, but I know several people who would gladly gift them. So say under GIFT we could gift ONE GEM, just one. Or better yet under the GEMS page, the last option should be GIFT NEIGHBOR 10 GEMS for $1.99 or something along those lines. I'd be all over that now and then. My best friend within the game would be massively spoiled by me and I'm sure those of us who have amazing neighbors would at least now and then gift one gem.

- AVATARS NEED - More eye options. I seriously can't stand all of them but the one I use, the blue eyes. More hair color options, some of us have highlights. More hair style options. Braids, hair in a bun, super curly hair, frizzy hair, afros, whatever just options in general.

- CASHIER CHICKS SHOULD BE OUR AVATAR GIRL!!!!!! And the game could use new customer girls as well. I get sick of seeing the same girls walk in and out.

- RED AND WHITE need to be added to store decor options. Like for the tables especially. I'd love a red, purple, and white store.

- MORE RED, PURPLE, YELLOW, GREEN, BRIGHT COLORS IN GENERAL for future catalog outfits. Relax on the dark colors TL, IT'S SUMMER!!

- AN "ARE YOU USRE YOU'D LIKE TO PURCHASE _____ FOR __ GEMS?" OPTION!!! I hate the order slot trick set up. As well as the box/expansion trick set ups.

- PLEASE ALLOW US TO CHOOSE FROM ALL THE BOXES. I understand that beats the purpose of the surprise box, so maybe not for that one. BUT SERIOUSLY!!! I have never bought any of the boxes because I hate wasting money [SINCE GEMS COST REAL MONEY, TL] on something I can't even choose. LET US CHOOSE WHAT WE WANT FROM EACH BOX AND I SWEAR YOU'LL MAKE MORE ON GEM SALES!! I'd actually use the boxes a lot if I knew what I was getting.

- MORE EXPANSION OPTIONS!!!!!!! Let it take up the whole screen if you must. Seriously. What's with the final limit? AS IF YOU'RE NOT CONSTANTLY ADDING THINGS FOR US TO ADD TO THE STORES. Yeah, obviously need more space.

- COLLECT ALL LIKES OPTION!!! I have other apps with a similar gaming experience as FS where you can collect all your likes at once. It costs you a certain amount of coins or gems or whatever, but it's worth it. Especially if it's only $200 coins or something like that.

- SILVER STORE DECOR, PLEASE!!!!!!!! I'm not much of a gold person.

- DRESSING ROOMS, MORE COLORS PLEASE!! Grey throws everything off. 30 gems for a fishy dressing room is unrealistic. I'd basically be paying MORE THAN $5 DOLLARS FOR A DRESSING ROOM. And the $30,000 coins one is okay but seriously, MORE OPTIONS!

- MORE DOOR OPTIONS!!!!!! At least to match the window options. White, tan, black.

- ALL [CLOSET] ITEMS SHOULD BE AVAILABLE IN THE CATALOG!!!! There are quite a few tops/shoes that can't even be ordered, and it's annoying. I really want the candy cane red heels to be a part of my store

- Maybe add Make-Up to catalogs

- Necklace/Bracelet boxes need a different color in my opinion. The black box with inner red lining is awful. For example, in RETRO QUEEN's catalog, you can't even tell is a red necklace in there unless you look closely. Maybe outlining in white would be better so items stand out?

That's all I can think of for now, I'm sure I'll remember/think of more

Executive Chef
    Oh and...

- CATALOGS FOR undergarments

- IN THE FUTURE, HOLIDAY DECOR! I'd cry of joy if I could have a Christmas tree in my store

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by driftboutique View Post
    I have dozens of ideas posted in bigbux3's update thread... Shall I repost them here? Winnow them down? Or do you want ideas that haven't already been posted there?
    To have more of a chance to make the next poll, it is easier if you post them here.

Executive Chef
    Great! Thanks

- white tiles
    - bleached wood flooring
    - subtly patterned flooring
    - neutral dressing room
    - floor-to-ceiling windows
    - quatrefoil mirror
    - wool lady coat
    - charcoal dress pants
    - jeans
    - denim mini
    - white mini
    - tank top
    - tunic-length tops
    - plaid skirts
    - plum tops
    - mustard tops
    - peacock blue tops
    - Marc Jacbos style prints
    - Hollywood regency decor (Jonathan Adler)
    - distressed wood flooring
    - distressed wood furniture
    - paper lamps
    - floor-length wall mirrors
    - flowerpots like orchids and hydrangeas
    - patterned wallpaper
    - cream and gold marble flooring
    - mosaic floor tiles
    - moroccan mirrors
    - moroccan lamps
    - poufs in any number of patterns
    - exposed brick walls