Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Please TL!!

I have an idea for a content UPDATE for ZooStory ... I really hope someone reads it ...

The problem of the game is that you earn coins for ... ehhh ... nothing, since after like one week no one needs coins anymore.

Let?s remember why we play the game ... because we like the cute animals.

So what I suggest is, that you implement something that allows you to spend coins to do some improvements on your animals. Means for example that you get a new button that allows you to TRAIN the animals. Means you spend some gold and the animal gets a "training bar". If you level the animal up, it learns a NEW MOVE, means instead of siting there and just blinking, it will do some animated maove from time to time. Like four levels of moves per animal I suggest. Level four should be insane expensive, but do something AWESOME, like the dragon flying around you zoo.

Another feature would be to change the color of the animals for some gold, by buying color berries.

With NEW MOVES and colored animals, it would be interesting again to check the zoo of an other player, since maybe he has something interesting happening in his zoo.

Farm Supplier
    I like your ideas. I hope TL will comment on that and gives us some information about what will happen to the game. I think GroupMagma promised a bigger update for Zoo Story somewhere in this forum.
    I think it shouldn't be a big deal just to add some more animals and buildings in the meantime.
    So TeamLava, let's go !!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpikeX View Post
    I like your ideas. I hope TL will comment on that and gives us some information about what will happen to the game. I think GroupMagma promised a bigger update for Zoo Story somewhere in this forum.
    I think it shouldn't be a big deal just to add some more animals and buildings in the meantime.
    So TeamLava, let's go !!
    GM mentioned in a thread last week about a Zoo Story update: "probably not today but soon." This gives me hope that the update is almost ready and that we'll have it soon!

Rhino Keeper
    I hope TL waits for the wild stuff until I get to expand my zoo - don't have all those coins with nothing to do with them - am saving so I can expand- and get all the regular things. I love the suggestions made on the voting thread!

Rhino Keeper
    Keep brainstorming guys! Remember to vote for the new items here, https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...-For-New-Items
    Games I Play:
    City Story - Halifax
    Restaurant Story - Market Place
    Nightclub Story - Oxygen

Have a question? Feel free to ask!

Need help with Zoo Story or Nightclub Story? Feel free to ask!

Need someone to take a pizza off your hands? Feel free to ask!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Swiminn6

Farm Supplier
    Please don't flip out with the updates.... Or is it only me that wants real animals in a realistic zoo?! No fairytale animals or dinosaurs... This is a zoo!

I do love all the updates in all games but doesn't understand why you add themes in the stories..? For ex; Farm Story... Here you add castles, nights... This is Farm Story!! Here you should add a Tractor, Stables, Harvester... Things for a realistic Farm!! FARM STORY!!

What I mean is... Don't destroy the Zoo Story updates when it finally arrives with fairytalethemes and goblets, dragons, animals that change colours... This is another Story, not Zoo Story! Sorry all of you that love this... Doesn't mean to affend you, just one who loves to build a realistic City, Zoo, Restaurant, Bakery, Farm and so on!

Thanx!!

Rhino Keeper
    I totally agree. Someone suggested we take a poll - maybe that would be a good idea - see what players honestly like - and if we lose then they are all crazy LOL

Rhino Keeper
    I agree...more realistic is better

I also would like to have some more plants that look NICE.

It is SO TERRIBLE to be forced to have an uggly brown farm field next to my zoo. But to feed all my animals, I need that field. Have a look at my zoo here: organiceric (<-- my ID) ... nice zoo, but why is there a FARM next to it ???

I mean ... if I want to play a farm, I play FARM story.

So please, please, please, please include some BUILDINGS, that produce food. Something like a "Logistics Center" where food is delivered to. I have never seen a zoo that has it?s own little farm attached to it.

You can orient yourself on the factories in city story. The same concept would do wonders for the zoo.

Fashion Designer
    State of New Jersey! The armpit of America!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mogwai4111 View Post
    I have a good idea which would make the game more interesting. Random animal escapes! (But no injuries, please)
    Sounds like New Jersey. We regularly get reports of escaped animals from our nature preservations!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12