Thread: Customizable Avatar for android is here

Rhino Keeper

Thumbs up Customizable Avatar for android is here

There is an update in Market for Fashion. We can now customize our avatars!! Now if we get accessories in the boxes we can actually use them! LOL! THANKS TEAMLAVA!!!!

The Honorable Panda
    Happy dance for android users!!!!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

The Honorable Panda
    Also be careful with dressing avatar. You can dress with anything, but some items cost gems. always check on the left to see how many gems you will be using.
    you can always hit the undone button.

Unhappy Please Help

Hi, my stormid is missperfect000, and I am in love with Fashion Story. I spent $15.99 and bought 105 gems so that I could purchase a mystery box. I ordered some items from the mystery boxes, I spent 105 gems and got a couch, a manquine, a bubble clutch, a pink chocker, and another item. The couch and manquine were under the design tab, but the catalouge items I purchased are not under any of the design tabs or in my catalouge. I spent 105 gems and have nothing to show for it, can I please have the items or gems replaced or my money returned.

Thank You

PS: I just installed the update, and none of the items that I purchased are in the closet.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by missperfect000 View Post
    Hi, my stormid is missperfect000, and I am in love with Fashion Story. I spent $15.99 and bought 105 gems so that I could purchase a mystery box. I ordered some items from the mystery boxes, I spent 105 gems and got a couch, a manquine, a bubble clutch, a pink chocker, and another item. The couch and manquine were under the design tab, but the catalouge items I purchased are not under any of the design tabs or in my catalouge. I spent 105 gems and have nothing to show for it, can I please have the items or gems replaced or my money returned.

Thank You

PS: I just installed the update, and none of the items that I purchased are in the closet.
    Okay the other items will be in the closet for the avatar. look by the catalog and you should have a closet button next to it.
    These items you do not put in your store. They are used to dress the avatar.
    If you do not have the closet button, restart your device. Let me know if you found them.

Executive Chef
    congrats android users. Have fun shopping new outfits for your avatar.