Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brand new Update on Bakery Story

New Resident

Brand new Update on Bakery Story

So bakery story was one of my fav tl games until I did the update today and now it has me doing all this stuff I dont want to do. Now I have to complete certain receipes, buy certain furniture and decor. I liked it when I could cook what I want and design how I want. I dont like this new update, is anyone else feeling this way and does anyone know of a way to not have to play thru the new update, like can I undo the update ....LOL.. Thanks for the feedback and help all

Fashion Designer
    A state of utter confusion and total denial
    you can just ignore those quests. you don't have to do them. I don't.
    Correct answers - $3
    Thoughtful answers -
    $2
    Wrong answers -
    $1
    Dumb looks - still free

I am NOT accepting new neighbors, thanks for understanding!

Rhino Keeper
    As Phthon pointed out, those quests are another new optional thing included in the update. The flashing icon is a pain but I prefer ignoring it to wasting 5 gems for pitiful rewards.

Before you try finding a way to undo the update, take a look in your appliance tab, the ice cream machine is now available to android users. That alone is reason enough for me to be willing to put up with the extra annoyance of another icon XD

Rhino Keeper
    what "Quests" are you guys talking about. i jus did the Android update and there arent any quests..

Rhino Keeper
    I guess they're still kind of random then, but basically the quests i've seen so far involve three parts per quest.
    1) Bake a specified food
    2) Complete it instantly by spending gems
    3) Serve the dish

Personally the requirement to spend gems is what puts me off from wanting to complete them. TL already has enough gem traps and tricks to get players to spend real money on the game, why add the quests as another method to make money?

I also hate this new feature. It would be nice if we had the option of turning it off.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by capering_around View Post
    I also hate this new feature. It would be nice if we had the option of turning it off.
    no way of just turning it off. the only way to eliminate from your screen is to actually complete those quest. it's been an iOS feature that has been implemented in Android devices.

Executive Chef
    I did all the quests and the first one is the only one that requires you to use gems but the rest make you lose a lot of money. Like buying that 400,000 statue and reward is 4,000. It was worth it to me though to get those boxes to disappear. It would be way harder at a lower level

Host(ess)
    I love, love, love the new update. Finally having the buildable machines is brilliant. I haven't got the quests yet, and there are a few more clicks needed, but so far not enough to be annoying, though it may change, but so far it's been great, well done TL.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by joyirene View Post
    I did all the quests and the first one is the only one that requires you to use gems but the rest make you lose a lot of money. Like buying that 400,000 statue and reward is 4,000. It was worth it to me though to get those boxes to disappear. It would be way harder at a lower level
    You've gotta be ****ing me... You'd get more just from selling back the bloody item than from completing the quest itself... wow...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast