Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Most Embarrassing Moment

This thread wasnt too popular. I dont remember who requested it... maybe I should make it a forum game!

Executive Chef
    A bitter and lonely state of cruelty and injustice
    Mog did. BUT...

Is this a disguised attempt to bring this thread back up by bumping it? Yes you should make it a forum game.

Rhino Keeper
    When I was 7 my trousers fell down in Tesco and my teacher happened to be in Tesco to laugh at me

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bletchingdon View Post
    When I was 7 my trousers fell down in Tesco and my teacher happened to be in Tesco to laugh at me
    Your teacher laughed at you? Obviously an unqualified jerk who should never been allowed to teach kids
    Fightin crime, fightin crime, all day long, fightin crime- oh look! my donuts are ready

In order of preference with current levels
    FARM lvl 96 BAKERY lvl 96 Restaurant lvl 96 Fashion lvl 89 {{ NO longer playing the following: CITY lvl 96 Zoo lvl 42 Empire lvl 67 Treasure lvl 72 Nightclub lvl }}65

Lesleypsg1 the Deadly, winner of the first ever Mogwai Combat Simulator Mobile Cannon Battle

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    OHHH so many too choose from ....

Okay one of the first moments for me was when I was in college. I came from an average income family, but at School(GO LONGHORNS)
    I wanted to break into the rich elite group of girls(you know the ones I am talking about).
    At the last minute I was invited to the most populars girls sisters wedding shower.
    Well I did not have much money but wanted to get a really expensive gift. I was at a garage sale and saw a set in a box of really expensive candles that were in crystal bowls. they were only 10.00. I open the box quickly and they looked like they had never been used.
    Perfect!!! I wrapped them. When the girl opened the box everyone was so impressed of the gift I gave until she took them out and the bottom one has already been used.
    Awesome...should've covered with...it's a good luck tradition when giving candles or some similar nonsense. You know, like if you give a purse or wallet as a gift you need to put $ in it so it'll always have $ in it. Still, nice one!
    Fightin crime, fightin crime, all day long, fightin crime- oh look! my donuts are ready

In order of preference with current levels
    FARM lvl 96 BAKERY lvl 96 Restaurant lvl 96 Fashion lvl 89 {{ NO longer playing the following: CITY lvl 96 Zoo lvl 42 Empire lvl 67 Treasure lvl 72 Nightclub lvl }}65

Lesleypsg1 the Deadly, winner of the first ever Mogwai Combat Simulator Mobile Cannon Battle

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12