Thread: Is anyone going to finish making all the drinks soon?

Is anyone going to finish making all the drinks soon?

Or has anyone finished making all the drinks,the maximum xp is reached?can they put more drinks in the coming update?

Executive Chef
    I haven't finished Mastering all of the drinks, but I have mastered to the second level in order to receive a gem for each drink. Nightclub isn't really my favourite game, so I really only play it when new updates come out. Last Friday they released 2 new drinks, though.

The Honorable Panda
    I have finished all drinks, except the two new ones just released last friday. Not on max level yet only on level 63.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

I have already finished mastering all drinks?max level 4for all drinks,there are total 32 different drinks right? I thought they would know some users are going to finish mastering the drinks and put some more new drinks..

Rhino Keeper
    I'm finished also.

Banned
    I have finished all but Good Vibes, Currently have 30 available, guess maybe 2 sold out or I deleted by accident. Now have 2.2 Drinks that never sell. Golly Gee TL MAN can't we sell this **** before polar ice cap melts, least I hope thats whats keeping them cold. OMG GLOBAL WARMING>>>> DRINK SALE AT HOPTOOIT.