Thread: Transfer my bakery thats on my android cell to itouch?

Host(ess)

Transfer my bakery thats on my android cell to itouch?

The itouch has an existing bakery I made to see if it was my phone or game. That bakery has 0 issues and is smooth/fast.

I've been having a lot of bugs and performance issues on my Android and now that I upgraded the game and bought gems and expanded my bakery and put more things into it the game has even more problems.

The problems before were small and tolerable(UI problems/sync issues). But now I can open up my game, cook something, prepare it, go to cook the same thing on the next oven and it unexpectedly closes.

I'd like to actually PLAY this game that I just PAID for.

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    To transfer involving a Droid device, please e-mail TeamLava Support. They will assist you. Include your game level, ID, the ID for the old device and the UDID for the new one. To find UDIDs, see this document.

Host(ess)
    Thanks so much Rachael...I wish support was as helpful. I have yet to get a response in 2 weeks.

I'm going to update my Ally to Froyo 2.2.1 and see if root access helps. I hear it speeds up phones.

If not back to the iTouch I go

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by 0face View Post
    Thanks so much Rachael...I wish support was as helpful. I have yet to get a response in 2 weeks.

I'm going to update my Ally to Froyo 2.2.1 and see if root access helps. I hear it speeds up phones.

If not back to the iTouch I go
    If support has not gotten back to you and it has been 2 weeks, I would reply to the automatic email they sent with your ticket number and check on the status of your request.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    If support has not gotten back to you and it has been 2 weeks, I would reply to the automatic email they sent with your ticket number and check on the status of your request.
    Thanks...I'll do that when I get home.