Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Having trouble expanding zoo

Having trouble expanding zoo

I've already qualified for three expansions but every time I click the design button it only gives me two options to sell or move but no expand. I'm running out of space! I've already removed and reinstalled but that didn't help. Any more suggestions?

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Update to the latest version and then zoom out on normal mode. Click on one of the blue arrows and select the relevant option.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by VannyPak575 View Post
    I've already qualified for three expansions but every time I click the design button it only gives me two options to sell or move but no expand. I'm running out of space! I've already removed and reinstalled but that didn't help. Any more suggestions?
    To expand click on "more" button at bottom, then "market" button, then "enhance" button, scroll over and you should see your expansions options.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Problem fixed! Thank you both!

Hey, I'm having the same problem. The last time there was an option to expand for ten million coins, so away I go saving and buying and playing like a crazy person until I reached the milestone and now when I click on design I have only the same two options as you, to move or to sell. The problem I have is that when I send an email, I am given a number to track a response but never get one. So alas what to do?????

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by midwifeatlarge View Post
    Hey, I'm having the same problem. The last time there was an option to expand for ten million coins, so away I go saving and buying and playing like a crazy person until I reached the milestone and now when I click on design I have only the same two options as you, to move or to sell. The problem I have is that when I send an email, I am given a number to track a response but never get one. So alas what to do?????
    make sure you hit the more button to expand the options, then go to market(not design) and then enhance scroll over and if you have expansions available they will be there.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Nightclub Owner
    Again, on the latest version click the blue arrow.

Executive Chef
    As always it's better to make sure you have the latest software, as stated above the blue arrows are very easy to see and faster way to expand until you've maxed this option. Ty.

By your friendly possible future mods. Lol 

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by talyon View Post
    As always it's better to make sure you have the latest software, as stated above the blue arrows are very easy to see and faster way to expand until you've maxed this option. Ty.

By your friendly possible future mods. Lol 
    Yes, latest software's always a good idea.

PS: be careful what you say about mod-ing.

Executive Chef
    PS. I'm not declaring I'm a mod or work for TL in any way shape or form Ty. So why should I have to be careful, it's in fun that I posted that way

I'm not a MoD! But I am a BoD. Lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast