Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ideas for new items

Unregistered

Lightbulb Ideas for new items

Would like to see bridges (I REALLY want a bridge), shopping malls, gardens, gazebos, road sections with cars on them, supermarkets, clock tower

Also half and quarter size items such as paths, hedges, fences and gardens/flowers

And please dont make them cost city cash, as some of us just cant afford to buy city cash, so many items are not accessible for us.

Unregistered
    I would also love to see a bridge. A few other suggestions I would like to see at some point in the game are:

stone foot bridge (to go over the river)
    general store or grocery store
    different type of clothing store
    hardware store
    high school
    maybe a golf course or mini golf course
    barber shop or hair salon
    a toy store

And I would love to be able to buy some of the city cash buildings for coins.

Unregistered

Ideas

I would like to be able to use my coins to buy city cash. Even if it was $50,000 for 1 city cash, at least I would be able to save up to purchase something later on.

Unregistered

Cool If only...

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I would like to be able to use my coins to buy city cash. Even if it was $50,000 for 1 city cash, at least I would be able to save up to purchase something later on.
    I am ready to pay 500,000 not 50,000 for 1city cash!!! Even 1,000,000!!! Only make this option available and I will work my a*s off!

Pancakes
    I like the quarter/half sized items idea. I'd be really nice if there would for example be different kinds of roads/paths and stuff in quarter/half size which you could (for example) build in a park area or something. More differrnt kinds of stores would also be nice to have, but only if there'll be expansions beyond 19x19. Otherwise, Im afraid It's not going to fit everything (atleast not for me). =]

Unregistered
    The quarter and half sized items sounds good...but yeah, the 19x19 is getting pretty full of buildings while waiting for a bigger update.

Unregistered

Cool suggestion

is there a possibility that we can rotate the buildings 360 degrees? it will make our city more realistic that way. thank you.

Unregistered

Thumbs down Make adjustments or bust

I haven't been playing long... I really enjoy the sim... Nice graphics, but 1st hour came frustration... Adjusted, but now realized i used up all my city cash not realizing how it was valued... Then saw the only ways to earn it back... Really? Are you kidding me? I'm not about to spend $5 for 24 city cash, just to buy a virtual fountain! Let alone think to invest $100! Haha... I can get addicted to something fun, but i'm not stupid. Beyond that, not providing a coin option to buy certain building or have a way to use coin to buy city cash is ridiculas... There's just too many other Sim city game's available to deal with this headache. U may have fans of the game, but that will be short lived if you don't make many neccessary adjustments. Afterall, i'd rather spend a little money up front for a complete game package. :-p

Unregistered

new items

sand, beach, high school, water park, theme park, more sky scrapers, twin towers, pyramids,

Add me please ID : BOB4U

Upgrade the construction

I would like to be abble to upgrade the construction. With for example : Level 1 (100% of the production) and Level 2 (110%) Level 3 (120%) etc etc You must pay the same price to upgrade the construction of one level.

Sorry for my english.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast