Thread: This is weird... regarding latest weekly update.

Executive Chef

This is weird... regarding latest weekly update.

Ok, I've gone through previous updates where sometimes I get them all on Friday and other times one or two games get left behind until Tuesday but this week's update is weird for me.
    I received the announcement in Nightclub Story and I can see the water table but I don't have the new drink!

Has anyone else only received a partial update for any 1 game before? I really want new drinks because the new drinks are the only way for me to earn club cash (No, I can't afford to buy it so I won't be doing so) and I was hoping to get more drinks.

Fashion Designer
    Friday I was getting the update mssg roughly five hours before I could see the actual update. Hope u get soon 
    Fightin crime, fightin crime, all day long, fightin crime- oh look! my donuts are ready

In order of preference with current levels
    FARM lvl 96 BAKERY lvl 96 Restaurant lvl 96 Fashion lvl 89 {{ NO longer playing the following: CITY lvl 96 Zoo lvl 42 Empire lvl 67 Treasure lvl 72 Nightclub lvl }}65

Lesleypsg1 the Deadly, winner of the first ever Mogwai Combat Simulator Mobile Cannon Battle

Executive Chef
    A bitter and lonely state of cruelty and injustice
    First time the notification popped up, I looked for the drink ( which was not there but I found it an hour later ) and then the system crashed. Also, I have no idea where or what the 'subwoofer' is...

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by sterlingempire View Post
    First time the notification popped up, I looked for the drink ( which was not there but I found it an hour later ) and then the system crashed. Also, I have no idea where or what the 'subwoofer' is...
    Subwoofer is under second tab in store. Subwoofer??? Goes with sound system??? Looks like dog lol
    Get it???sub...woofer. A little TL humor

Last edited by kooky panda; 07-17-11 at 05:24 PM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by xSnowyOwlx View Post
    Ok, I've gone through previous updates where sometimes I get them all on Friday and other times one or two games get left behind until Tuesday but this week's update is weird for me.
    I received the announcement in Nightclub Story and I can see the water table but I don't have the new drink!

Has anyone else only received a partial update for any 1 game before? I really want new drinks because the new drinks are the only way for me to earn club cash (No, I can't afford to buy it so I won't be doing so) and I was hoping to get more drinks.
    This weeks updates have been strange. My nbrs have been saying same thing. They are getting some different times of the day.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lesleypsg1 View Post
    Friday I was getting the update mssg roughly five hours before I could see the actual update. Hope u get soon 
    That was the same thing for me on Friday but it shouldn't take 4 days - it's Monday now and I have only the 2 decorations with no new drink.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    This weeks updates have been strange. My nbrs have been saying same thing. They are getting some different times of the day.
    I always get different game updates at different times. Fashion usually comes the latest but City, Nightclub and Restaurant come the earliest with Bakery and Farm in between.