Thread: Help!!!!!!

Question Help!!!!!!

Does anyone know where to get the swan pool in Restaurant Story, i know its in those baskets but idk if iits Rose Boquet or Woodland box or Shell Box???

I need help with my restaurant, I want to delete my current game, it forces me to collect each coin ala Frontierville. I HATE that. My new ipod doesnt need for me to do that, I setup a new S8ID as well... Johnny5clowna is my other alias.. Can I delete my game re-install it without losing any of my data as far as my level 75 status..???

Rhino Keeper
    Here driedup9 give this a try, it's not 100% complete or verified by TL but it's the reference everyone else uses.

Master List

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GamingGod81 View Post
    I need help with my restaurant, I want to delete my current game, it forces me to collect each coin ala Frontierville. I HATE that. My new ipod doesnt need for me to do that, I setup a new S8ID as well... Johnny5clowna is my other alias.. Can I delete my game re-install it without losing any of my data as far as my level 75 status..???
    Try checking out this Account Transfer

im seeking help from TL, i dont know how to do the process by myself..

Rhino Keeper
    im seeking help from TL, i dont know how to do the process by myself..
    If you actually read through the post, there is an email address provided that you can use to contact TL support...

The Honorable Panda
    Once you download a game to your device you cannot start a new game on the same device. If you delete the game and re download it it will be the same game because the games are saved on team lavas servers.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request