Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Tea Party" pop-up not comming up?

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by myporcelainlife View Post
    mmm yeah it didn't work for me.I tried re-installing 2x + reseting the device. Both failed.I don't mind getting updates late but with things like this (3 day special) it's extremely annoying.I've never missed a pop-up before either.This is totally a new problem for me.C'mon TL I know you guys can think of a better system then this.......How about adding the special weekly items by hand for players that don't get the **** pop-up.I'm sure the dev team could add these in by hand.
    How many hundreds to how many on the dev team?

I play other online games and when they have an issue like this come up the team simply adds items in by hand.Yes it takes time but that's their money. If I don't get to buy the item before the timer runs out it's money they lose.No company want's to lose profit.

i'm having this same issue with the herb garden for bakery story. i'm getting pop ups for fountain in fashion, dog in farm, game in restaurant but no herb garden pop up which i actually want to buy for my bakery. my android phone is getting the pop up but i dont play that bakery story since i got my ipad. i really dont want to miss any new furniture items

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12