Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "Tea Party" pop-up not comming up?

"Tea Party" pop-up not comming up?

My sister's ipod is getting the "tea party" pop-up for the special alice & wonderland themed items but my ipod isn't getting it.Anything I can do to get it to "pop-up"?

Fashion Designer
    Tea party pop up? Can she buy these things yet? If not, might be a glitch, and a hint as to an upcoming update. Oooo, let us know if the items are there or just a pop up.
    Fightin crime, fightin crime, all day long, fightin crime- oh look! my donuts are ready

In order of preference with current levels
    FARM lvl 96 BAKERY lvl 96 Restaurant lvl 96 Fashion lvl 89 {{ NO longer playing the following: CITY lvl 96 Zoo lvl 42 Empire lvl 67 Treasure lvl 72 Nightclub lvl }}65

Lesleypsg1 the Deadly, winner of the first ever Mogwai Combat Simulator Mobile Cannon Battle

No it's out for everyone.It's a bonus item for buying gems but it's only going to last for another 2 days.....So I would like to be able to buy it.Any help from TL would be great!

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Obviously try restarting your device.
    Also, run the classic if you're on Valentines or Valentines if you're on classic. This may work (I can't guarantee anything, sorry). Further than that, I'm afraid I can't help.

thx i will try!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by myporcelainlife View Post
    thx i will try!
    Please post the result here. I'm doubtful, but it might be worth a try.

Fashion Designer
    Oh, that pop up. Hang in there, I sometimes get those late too. Especially when I get the update late
    Fightin crime, fightin crime, all day long, fightin crime- oh look! my donuts are ready

In order of preference with current levels
    FARM lvl 96 BAKERY lvl 96 Restaurant lvl 96 Fashion lvl 89 {{ NO longer playing the following: CITY lvl 96 Zoo lvl 42 Empire lvl 67 Treasure lvl 72 Nightclub lvl }}65

Lesleypsg1 the Deadly, winner of the first ever Mogwai Combat Simulator Mobile Cannon Battle

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by lesleypsg1 View Post
    Oh, that pop up. Hang in there, I sometimes get those late too. Especially when I get the update late
    So it might be linked to the update. Helpful post.

Grand Emperor
    The popup is not linked to the update. I got the Farm Story update but not the cat with purchase popup. I got the Restaurant Story update and the VIP lounge with purchase popup. I did not get the Bakery Story update but I got the Tea Party with purchase popup. So all combinations except no update and no popup.

The farm story cat popup was the first I did not get. There was another thread that said some people never got previous weeks' updates for free item with purchase.

mmm yeah it didn't work for me.I tried re-installing 2x + reseting the device. Both failed.I don't mind getting updates late but with things like this (3 day special) it's extremely annoying.I've never missed a pop-up before either.This is totally a new problem for me.C'mon TL I know you guys can think of a better system then this.......How about adding the special weekly items by hand for players that don't get the **** pop-up.I'm sure the dev team could add these in by hand.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast