Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Give us more city cash!

jonesybird

Exclamation Give us more city cash!

If youre gonna make us pay for stuff in the game or raise the city cash value sky high, at least offer more opportunities to earn more city cash via game play.

The Magic Case is waaaaaay too expensive. Geesh! And, you dont even know what youre getting! C'mon people!

Unregistered

Lightbulb

and if not through city cash, items could be bought with coins or city cash, like the expansions

Unregistered

Exclamation More city cash

Overall, the game is great, but I really question the choice that city cash costs so much. Is someone out of their mind to spend 100 dollars for like 580 city cash I mean really. Lower prices, contracts for cash and spending coins for city cash.

Unregistered

City cash

Agree that the cost of city cash is to high and should have other ways to earn it. Like as suggested buying with coins or through contract or maybe once all four levels of each contract are met MUCH higher city cash rewards instead of just ONE!!!!

Unregistered

Unhappy Agreed

City cash is too expensive. There should be several ways to earn city cash.

Unregistered

Unhappy Free cash

Agree with u all my friends ..I just love this game but can't buy some of the things Please make some changes As suggested here so we can get city cash 4 free n can enjoy the city story more .. Thanks

Ahh...Spudtopia

Too Easy Too Loose City Cash

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Agree with u all my friends ..I just love this game but can't buy some of the things Please make some changes As suggested here so we can get city cash 4 free n can enjoy the city story more .. Thanks
    I haven't bought anything with city cash because I have lost most of it by accident when cancelling Contracts. A double click too many will take $4 of one's hard earned City Cash and complete a Contract one is trying to cancel before one realizes what has happened!!! I only have $7 dollars left. If I hadn't got a "Scrooge" amount of $1 given to me for Contract Mastery I wouldn't have that.

Plus you doubled, and even more than quadrupled some the cost of some residences and businesses in the last couple of weeks?.That just sucks as much as changing items from accrued cash to Game Dollars.

Highly disappointed Team Lava.

And Yeah?No more expansion enhancements? You are wearing me out!!!

Unregistered

Angry 1,- 100 city cash!

I think 100 city cash for 1 euro is normal, 5,- for 24 city cash is to exspensive

Unregistered

Are you sure?

Please could you add a 'are you sure button?"

I've just doubled tapped going in 'build' the 'featured' and ended up purchasing a magic case which I didn't mean to do or want and now I've lost 25 city cash

It's the same with some of the contracts, it says tap again, double tap because you think it's not working or taking too long and you end up out 4 city cash on a minute contract!!

'are you sure' button please!

Thanks

Unregistered

Do They Really Care

Does Team Lava really care to hear us out? Everyone is unhappy about the city cash issue. Earning City cash must be made more fun and achievable within the game play, not just 1 city cash for completing Mastery of manufacturing a product. Come on Guys. You're ****ing your own game. Listen to us and do something about this PLEASE.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast