Page 6 of 126 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Contest Questions

Rhino Keeper
    Will there be anymore Facebook contests? I hope not because some people don't have facebooks and its not fair to them. I like to keep my FB private so I don't like ro participate in these FB contests. Please, no more of them.

Rhino Keeper
    Also, why cant I start a new thread in this section of the forum? Am I the onlyone having this problem?

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by jackroc View Post
    Also, why cant I start a new thread in this section of the forum? Am I the onlyone having this problem?
    GM posted about this : https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...posting-thanks!

What were you trying to post about?
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Farm Supplier
    Unfortunately, the contest (the best and easiest ones) stopped a few weeks back. Contest will pick up through GroupMagma's decision
    Yes, and this unfortunately happened just as soon as android users got the camera!

Quote Originally Posted by pop***smom View Post
    Yes, and this unfortunately happened just as soon as android users got the camera!
    It stopped as soon as I joined. I won and that was just my first time

Executive Chef
    A bitter and lonely state of cruelty and injustice
    I have never won a single contest on TL forums.

Executive Chef
    ya same, which reminds me, when will they announce the winners for that caption contest?

Fashion Designer
    i have won a restaurant of the week

Edit: Wrong won- thanks mogwai!
    Last edited by gobblies; 08-07-11 at 01:44 AM. Reason: Thanks Mogwai!!
    Master Restauranteur, Gamer and Tennis star

Executive Chef
    i totally agree. I'm not interested in Facebook at this time, so maybe they should keep it in the forums so EVERYONE can participate.

Rhino Keeper
    Some very good posts & ideas here. Grandma iPad user here, who is also not interested in Facebook. I also have a full-time job and many days work 10 hour shifts. Shrek likes his home-cooked dinner and a clean house. ;-) So 'play' time for me can be limited during weekdays.

I think all contests should last at least 24 hours. This will allow us workers & those in other time zones to join in the fun as well. Sometimes, it is confusing on when the contests start & end. Last week, I thought the caption contest was going to last this entire week, so missed out on all of them. My fault. But in the contest rules, it should say what date & time (including time zone) the contest ends.

It would be nice to see different types of contests. Never the first to do something since that gives unfair advantage to those that can be here all the time. The business contest was nice. Liked the photo & caption contests. We have some players with tons of imagination!

This week, saw on Farm Story, a putt-putt course, a ball diamond complete with stadium & tailgating, Donald Duck & Miss Kitty made out of hay bails, some very colorful crop designs, and lots more. To add into the mix of contests, could have some 'most creative use of' contests. Though this may be kind of game specific, if they were on a rotation schedule, it should be ok. Also, several people play multiple games. Though some might argue this give those people unfair advantage, I say not really since we all can play any number of games.

My vote is basically, let's mix it up. Who knows what interesting contest might be in store for us next week? Good luck to everyone. ;-)

Page 6 of 126 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast