Page 3 of 126 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Contest Questions

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by myweedpatch View Post
    Ok. I'm just a complainer....but I have to voice my opinion about the latest contest (promo flyer). I admit, there is some amazing art work. However, I have to say that it's kinda unfair to those that don't have a computer, or are trying to do this contest just using the game they have and their phone. I really think there should be a better way to do this. I know you said photos are optional, but I'm waiting to see which of the professional artwork pieces win. I think the contest should be simple... Using just your game screen, rearranging it and what not, and then posting what you got without all the editing.

Again, not everyone is equipped on the same level and many wouldn't have a clue how to do something like that anyhow. It's ***na discourage a lot of people. I know it's voted on, but who wouldn't vote for the fancy art work ones! People will buy anything I'd it's pretty.

Sorry, just saying....
    I suppose we'll see what happens, but I'm not sure this is true. Personally, I'm drawn to the clever ones.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by driftboutique View Post
    I suppose we'll see what happens, but I'm not sure this is true. Personally, I'm drawn to the clever ones.
    I hope im wrong.

Well, let me take this opportunity to say how nice your entry was. Very well written and professional looking. I think you or Matt will win. Your up against a pretty funny competitor!

Sorry for the dumb question, but what is the TeamLava facebook page and how do I find it?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by regisrules89 View Post
    Sorry for the dumb question, but what is the TeamLava facebook page and how do I find it?
    To be able to participate in Facebook contest you will first need a Facebook account.
    If you have one. Log in and go to the search and type in game you play...like bakery story..

Pull up bakery story page and make sure you "like it". Whenever they have contest or any wall posts it will show up on your Facebook wall.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by myweedpatch View Post
    I hope im wrong.

Well, let me take this opportunity to say how nice your entry was. Very well written and professional looking. I think you or Matt will win. Your up against a pretty funny competitor!
    Thank you! I think Matt's was my favorite as well

Fashion Designer
    Is there a vote on FB too? if so, where?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Superyalda View Post
    Is there a vote on FB too? if so, where?
    Not right now. We were just discussing when they have Facebook contests.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Not right now. We were just discussing when they have Facebook contests.
    In the Entries thread, GM closes by saying that the FB vote will be open on Thursday ... ?

Also, he mentions that the forum vote will be open today, anyone know where and when?

Fashion Designer
    When's the next contest? This is fun!

Executive Chef
    In the interest of me not thinking things through, I'm actually cancelling the FB vote, and I'll just double the amount of Gems the forum vote winners get, as well as my favorite.