Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by aiyayu View Post
    I hope that a picture of the decorated xmas tree will be posted
    Yeah, great idea! I'd love to see it too

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by magina12890 View Post
    add me
    zoo story 2
    um... i think that's the wrong place to post this. if you want someone to add you, post in the add me section, not the contest questions section. (not to be mean)

Fashion Designer
    Congrats to the ornament contest. Thought I should have been up there too! But hey, I did win on the Storm 8 site even though I don't play any of those games! At least someone liked my work.

Hey TL, it Xmas... You should reward everyone who took the time to enter and to make all those ornaments for you (very time consuming!) ...20 gems to each contributor? ( not each entry)????

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by myweedpatch View Post
    Congrats to the ornament contest. Thought I should have been up there too! But hey, I did win on the Storm 8 site even though I don't play any of those games! At least someone liked my work.

Hey TL, it Xmas... You should reward everyone who took the time to enter and to make all those ornaments for you (very time consuming!) ...20 gems to each contributor? ( not each entry)????
    haha very funny. You can dream.
    Cant wait for the next contest.
    Congrats to the winners!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by shakiba View Post
    haha very funny. You can dream.
    Cant wait for the next contest.
    Congrats to the winners!
    I'm just saying that it really costs them nothing to give out VIRTUAL rewards. So... Don't be a stingy Scrooge! Pass out those gems :-)

Grand Emperor

Pinkster likes this. I'm embarrassed to say how long it took me to make my Christmas ornament.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    Pinkster likes this. I'm embarrassed to say how long it took me to make my Christmas ornament.
    Thanks for the support Pinkster

I only wish the gods at TL would see and appreciate all the hard work we ALL put into this contest to get some free gems (after all we spend in a year, we deserve them). I spent the better part of 2 days working on those stupid ornaments. Everytime they have a contest I think to myself, I gotta stop trying. Someone in TL heaven doesn't like me!

Farm Supplier
    congrats to the winners, all stunning entries

Rhino Keeper
    I have a question, I didn't say which story I wanted the gems added to and I wasn't asked, but 50 magically appeared on my bakery story. I believe this was because in my entry I said my chocolate covered strawyberry was "dedicated" to bakery story. However I really don't care much about my bakery and I actually wanted them added to my farm. Is there any way to change this? Sorry for the confusion and extra work i'm causing you to do...

Rhino Keeper
    I spent the better part of 2 days working on those stupid ornaments.
    You must not think very much of them if you call them stupid. If you look down on them then how is TL suppose to look up to them?

Now while it would be nice if everyone could be a winner, it wouldn't be much of a contestotherwise. You went into the contest knowing the terms and conditions to which they stated everything clearly. The best you can do is either do better or to make suggestions to consider for future contests. For example, after the scavenger hunt, I made the suggestion that there be 1 winner per searchable item for more winners overall.