Page 15 of 126 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565115 ... LastLast

Thread: Contest Questions

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by redbobcat View Post
    I suggest to move Paper Doll templates from the Halloween Contest into a permanent sticky. We can use them to create our own dress/hair designs and post results here in the forum. Oh and maybe add a couple of bald head templates for hairdo design. It could turn into a nice inspirational thread for TeamLava. Perhaps best designs could even make into the game.
    That's not a bad idea...

Rhino Keeper
    I reapeat myself XDD I agree...that Doll Contest was really MAGIC! And thanks so much that I made the first Place of the Cutest Entry ;__; That makes me realy happy...maybe this will come again...winter special, x-mas special, snowstuff..how ever..I love it to be creative like that..thanks teamlava

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyj0y View Post
    I reapeat myself XDD I agree...that Doll Contest was really MAGIC! And thanks so much that I made the first Place of the Cutest Entry ;__; That makes me realy happy...maybe this will come again...winter special, x-mas special, snowstuff..how ever..I love it to be creative like that..thanks teamlava
    You're on the Blog.

I agree the Doll contest was so much fun. I was really honored to have won out of all the amazing entries.

Rhino Keeper
    I like how you do the weekly contests, but I couldn't do the "Best Halloween" themed ones with the photos because I couldn't post the picture on the Forums on my iPodTouch. It said that I wasn't logged in and then it said that I wouldn't be able to...

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by ddenise View Post
    I like how you do the weekly contests, but I couldn't do the "Best Halloween" themed ones with the photos because I couldn't post the picture on the Forums on my iPodTouch. It said that I wasn't logged in and then it said that I wouldn't be able to...
    here is a thread for help in posting pictures. https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...o-On-The-Forum
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Host(ess)
    I had fun w/ the fashion story paper doll contest! And I was wondering if u are have ing another one soon!

Executive Chef
    I too loved the Fashion Halloween Doll Contest!! All the entries looked Fabulous!!
    After the contest, I had played with the colors of one of the entries
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Executive Chef
    We'll probably do something similar later. I also thought it was a great contest.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by GroupMagma View Post
    We'll probably do something similar later. I also thought it was a great contest.
    I agree. Though my...s****s (is it a s**** if you don't have it?) were nowhere near sufficient to do anything, I enjoyed looking through the entries and thinking about what I'd do...even if I didn't do it!