Page 12 of 126 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262112 ... LastLast

Thread: Contest Questions

Farm Supplier
    Yea, we were allowed to post in all three place.

I figure out why I couldn't find the post right after they announced the winners. I was actually stupid enough to only check the twitter/fb for Restaurant Story...This event was towards the Farm Story. ( Wasn't using my brain earlier~~)

Hope this clear things up for others who ran into the same problem as me, and gl in the future!

Executive Chef
    ah, after I read it again today and got some rest, the instructions were much clearer. I guess I used too much of my brain for Literature,
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Rhino Keeper
    I am confused about the time frame for contest dedlines, I see you are using Pacific Daylight Time, but the contests are often closed hours and hours before the actual time... Today's Bakery Story was supposed to be closed at 6pm PDT, it's been over for hours and it's only 4:18pm on the East Coast... and you're hours behind us? I'm confused...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by orchidchick View Post
    I am confused about the time frame for contest dedlines, I see you are using Pacific Daylight Time, but the contests are often closed hours and hours before the actual time... Today's Bakery Story was supposed to be closed at 6pm PDT, it's been over for hours and it's only 4:18pm on the East Coast... and you're hours behind us? I'm confused...
    It was supposed to be closed at 6:00 PM Thursday. It ran long and I announced the winner late as I did not have enough time to do so yesterday. Sorry about the confusion.

Farm Supplier
    I know that a lot of effort goes into bringing these fun games for us who love to escape the doldrums of the day. That said I do not have any particular comment to make except to say Thanks to all my neighbors and friends I have made here, and Kudos to the TL staff who continue to bring us fun in spite of the grievances that always seem to takeup way too much space. Nuff said.
    Last edited by Deeville1; 10-07-11 at 02:12 PM. Reason: I seem to have fat fingers when I type 

Executive Chef
    So when is the next contest? Its tuesday, and last week we didnt get any contests...
    I understand that this question may not be answered :/

I know this is an old thread, but in Fashion Story one of the girls had a 3 round contest in which contestants had to have a partner. Round 1 - Theme - Prom. your partners and your avatar had to be dressed identical. Round 2 - Boutique. Both your boutique and your partners had to be identical. Round 3. Beach theme for avatars and shops had to be the same. I know that would only work for Fashion Story, but its something.....right?

Executive Chef
    A bitter and lonely state of cruelty and injustice
    why arent there any contest now

If we win,how do we get the coins????is it automatic???

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by blossom145 View Post
    If we win,how do we get the coins????is it automatic???
    It's gems normally, and GM probably overrides the system to add them.