Page 116 of 126 FirstFirst ... 1666106112113114115116117118119120 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 1259

Thread: Contest Questions

Quote Originally Posted by AwesomeLittleDood View Post
    I love all the contests, but I know I'm not the only one using an iPod to play these wonderful games, so the spot the difference contest didn't really work for me. Also, in designing the bakery and such, I know you may not have a lot of time on your hands, and if you don't, it's perfectly fine to keep doing this, but I believe it shouldn't just be randomly chosen, (the winner) but should be based on aspects of creativity like neatness, niceness, uniqueness, etc. Thank you for your time!
    Thanks for the feedback! We try to keep our contests varied enough where sometimes the winners are random and sometimes winners are determined by speed, creativity, artistic ability, or knowledge.

any news on the spot thedifference winners??

Still no gems. Very sad

Executive Chef
    In the contests I'm on a tablet so how can I use the templates? please help me

Executive Chef
    Maybe in the future, can we have a fashion contest to celebrate Fashion Week? Not just Polyvore but also designing using the templates.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jellypie200 View Post
    In the contests I'm on a tablet so how can I use the templates? please help me
    I take a screenshot then crop out the extras. Then I bring it to SketchBook Express, press layer; choose the cropped pic and start drawing.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Christiana12345 View Post
    I take a screenshot then crop out the extras. Then I bring it to SketchBook Express, press layer; choose the cropped pic and start drawing.
    Actually if your on the iPad, you can just save the image by pressing and holding the template image and pressing 'Save Image'. It'll be in your photos and you can just open Sketchbook Express and in the Layer Editor on the top right, there will be an icon with a flower with a plus sign on it. Press it and import the template and it'll show up on the screen, ready to be used.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ic3e View Post
    Actually if your on the iPad, you can just save the image by pressing and holding the template image and pressing 'Save Image'. It'll be in your photos and you can just open Sketchbook Express and in the Layer Editor on the top right, there will be an icon with a flower with a plus sign on it. Press it and import the template and it'll show up on the screen, ready to be used.
    LOL, I'm not into eletronics.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Christiana12345 View Post
    LOL, I'm not into eletronics.
    It's not a complicated thing. Even my six year old brother can do it.

Banned
    So If we win you automatically put Gems/Gold into our accounts?