Page 11 of 126 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Contest Questions

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by 143Blue View Post
    i dont get how to upload i keep pressing the prtsc button nothing happens
    when you press the prtsc button, then pull up "paint" under your accessories in your computer, then in paint hit paste. You picture should then be transfered to the paint program.

In Paint use the crop button to crop you picture.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    i tried this but it only paste like one item im so sorry im usually good with technology....

Executive Chef
    I have a question!
    How are the TL crew voting the entries?
    Are they voting of the collection (the outfits, etc), voting from the actually entry, like it looks nice, etc, or even voting it some other way?
    im just curious bc I like the outfit and theme I chose, but not really the template :/
    Thx

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by 143Blue View Post
    i tried this but it only paste like one item im so sorry im usually good with technology....
    Printscreen takes a snapshot of your screen, exactly the way it is on your monitor at the moment you press it.

Your right, nothing will happen, but that image is now saved in your "buffer."

You can only store ONE image in your buffer so if you press press printscreen again, the new image will replace the old one in your buffer.

If you want to create many pix, you need to do a printscreen and then paste it BEFORE hitting print screen again.

That is to say, open an email, document, paint, any other program which allows pasting ... You can paste that image. Paint works well since you can paste it and then save it as an image. Do this for each picture ...

You can paste with your paste button, with a right-click then paste, or your hotkeys which is Ctrl and The letter V (simultaneously). One of those methods will work.

Remember ... Hit the printscreen button once -> open paint -> paste -> save ... repeat as necessary.

Does this help?

Farm Supplier
    Just a quick question, when I follow the steps on how to post the img with the print screen -> ctrl-v. My pix ended up capturing some of the dotted lines from the templet, will this affect how TL vote at the end?

Host(ess)

Unhappy

I need help! I tried uploading and my design was normal size like the rest, and then when I posted on here it was all tiny!! I've spent 3 hours over a period of two days on this and I'm now determined to get it full-size. You can see how small it is on page 6 of the contest thread. I am on PC so I don't have any Mac stuff.

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by puggielover View Post
    I need help! I tried uploading and my design was normal size like the rest, and then when I posted on here it was all tiny!! I've spent 3 hours over a period of two days on this and I'm now determined to get it full-size. You can see how small it is on page 6 of the contest thread. I am on PC so I don't have any Mac stuff.
    I've reuploaded it onto the thread for you-I'll get it better if I can later.

Executive Chef
    I would love to have easy contests that require no creating of art work as I don't know how to even go about doing that plus the time to want to. Don't get me wrong I think those contests should not stop as they are good for those who can. It would just be nice to have a simple contest for example answer a trivia question etc. Even if the gem prize was less for the simple contests and more for the ones that take a lot more work to enter. Just an idea 

Farm Supplier
    I can't find where to post the suggestions for the winter theme on FB or Twitter, on FB I ended up just posting from the "post" box, and twitter I just twitted o.o

I Prob did those wrong. Can anyone clear things up for me? Last week I was able to find the Super Star Give Away post on twitter. Didn't see anything there today.

Thanks!

Executive Chef
    I'm a little confused about the rules of this contest Farm Story Ideas: Winter Theme

It says...

2) If you enter in all three places, you have triple the chance to win!
    So are you allowed to post in all three places?

3) One post per medium; i.e. you can post ONCE on the forums and ONCE on Facebook and ONCE on Twitter.
    or not?
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)