Page 126 of 126 FirstFirst ... 2676116122123124125126
Results 1,251 to 1,259 of 1259

Thread: Contest Questions

New Resident
    Hello! I played yesterday until I got up last the first tier in the contest then I come back to it this morning and it has resent to 0. I love candy blast love competition even more. But if when I have a chance at 1st y'all restart me then there's no reason to play. GIVE ME MY POINTS BACK!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by DeMartyr View Post
    Hello! I played yesterday until I got up last the first tier in the contest then I come back to it this morning and it has resent to 0. I love candy blast love competition even more. But if when I have a chance at 1st y'all restart me then there's no reason to play. GIVE ME MY POINTS BACK!
    This thread is for forum contest questions. For help with your game please Contact Storm8 :support.storm8.com >> submit a request
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

I've been a Forum member for years and just now stumbled upon these form and Facebook contests. If your goal is to have more players engaged, shouldn't there be some sort of message that goes out to Forum members letting them know of new contests?
    In these threads I've seen messages showing the winners, but not of announcing there was a contest in the first place. Please let me know how to join (or become aware of) these contests!

Thanks!

New Resident
    Hello i send this message because i need some gems fo pet shop story and i am trying to participate in a contest in order to gain some

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by pagia26 View Post
    Hello i send this message because i need some gems of pet shop story and i am trying to participate in a contest in order to gain some
    I am sorry but there are currently no forum contests, but keep checking back.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

I seen that Farm Story 2 has a contest going. Can the original Bakery or Restuarant Story get a cook or bake off please? I never got to participate in them before because I wasn’t playing at the time. I think if Storm8 brings those back it could spark new interest in the game for new players and long time players too.
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐