Thread: Stuck at door

New Resident

Exclamation Stuck at door

When the People come in they take one step and they just stand there for hours it doesn't come to the tables and it bugs me so much

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    This is a known bug, although I thought that it had been fixed. Please check the App Store for updates. You still earn though.

I am wondering what/why the happy face meter maxing out at 100 means

do you cash them in or are they just part of scoring

just beginning and my daughter is frustrated, can coins be used to buy gems or only "true purchase through apps for gems?

Rhino Keeper
    no you can't buy gem with coins it only real money you can earn gems by ooking food to level two, leveling of food starts at level 8 in case you haven't got that far yet, the happy face score means you get customers coming in to your place faster, it goes down if you don't have enough food or seats.

Executive Chef
    The happiness meter gauge's the popularity of your restaurant, and affects how frequently customers dine there. 100 is the highest, at which point you will need about 24 tables and chairs to satisfy evetyone.

You don't cash in happiness meter or get anything out of it other than more frequent customers and the satisfaction of a job well done.

You can't exchange coins for gems, but you can begin earning gems when you get to around level 10-12 or so, might be a little higher or lower. You get one gem for each dish you reach the 2nd level of mastery on. Search "mastery" onthis foum to learn everything you could ever want to know about mastering dishes.