Thread: The game crashed and the day count go back to day ONE!!

Host(ess)

Unhappy The game crashed and the day count go back to day ONE!!

it's not the first time... in some way (I don't know why ) the game crash, the display sticks and after turn off and restart the "day count" go back at the "day one" with the count of the gift of money for that day... I'm sad...

Executive Chef
    For me it's always day one everytime I get the message, I think it's just a well known big that does that to everyone

Host(ess)
    Well, I'd seen the other day (few times) like 2, 3 and 4 sometimes and the money increase but when crash everything go back...

Host(ess)
    ps ot: happy birthday

The highest day is supposed to be day 4. The it starts from one again. That is how it is designed to be.
    This is a signature.

Host(ess)
    Oh, ok, but this not change that when crash the count restart in every case... Anyway thanks...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mattdiner View Post
    The highest day is supposed to be day 4. The it starts from one again. That is how it is designed to be.
    But I never get past day 1 and I sometimes get the message more than once a day

Quote Originally Posted by redbites View Post
    But I never get past day 1 and I sometimes get the message more than once a day
    That's strange. I haven't payed attention lately to how much the game has been giving me. I'll look into it.
    This is a signature.

New Resident
    Gosh your lucky you get days I do not get any days whatsoever.... this game keeps crashing plus takes your money for buying gems and then deletes the gems you purchased because it is out of sync.... doing my brain in big time... well annoyed.... plus am only get 2 coins for every item sold !!!!!!