Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Request to buy gems by surrendering coins.

Request to buy gems by surrendering coins.

While I realize that selling gems is how team lava makes money, there should be an option to convert coins to gems. Otherwise the game is meaningless as you progress.

Executive Chef
    Yeah they could have every 1 million coins you get a gem

1 million coins for a gem is way too much!!!! More like 100,000 coins for a gem is fair for the players and team lava. Don't get your hopes up though, treasure story doesn't get attention whatsoever from team lava.

Fashion Designer
    200.000 would be fair, otherwise TL woyldnt make money for all those people like me, who have like 20mil coins to spare.. good idea but it doeant work like that
    Master Restauranteur, Gamer and Tennis star

Executive Chef
    1 million coins is definately not too much because gems are Teamlava's profit so it shouldn't be so easy to get gems. 100,000 is way to small, I can earn more than that in a day on restaurant

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by redbites View Post
    1 million coins is definately not too much because gems are Teamlava's profit so it shouldn't be so easy to get gems. 100,000 is way to small, I can earn more than that in a day on restaurant
    I agree with this. However, I think this should ONLY be for TS. Since it's possible to dig up treasure that results in gems, it's much easier to earn them. And it would count as an update for TS! *hint hint*
    Last edited by greygull; 07-06-11 at 07:32 PM.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

I'm glad you (redbites) can earn that much in a day playing restaurant, but this is about treasure story. Read before you write bud.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by muffy69 View Post
    I'm glad you (redbites) can earn that much in a day playing restaurant, but this is about treasure story. Read before you write bud.
    Hey pal I obviously knew this was about treasure story as I stated that was how much I earnt in restaurant story

Well I don't care how much you can earn in a day playing restaurant story, you'll never earn that much in a day playing treasure story. So since you don't know what you are talking about, butt out!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by muffy69 View Post
    Well I don't care how much you can earn in a day playing restaurant story, you'll never earn that much in a day playing treasure story. So since you don't know what you are talking about, butt out!
    Okay, sure i'll butt out (not)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast