Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What has the story games replaced in your life???

The Honorable Panda

Exclamation What has the story games replaced in your life???

Just curious to know what has playing all the story games replaced in your life???

For me:

No more renting movies. I actually now watch the new movies when they hit the movie channels on Uverse.

No more buying Wii and DS games .

A lot less shopping online.( was **** addict)

Food bill less, no more time for snacking while dinner cooking --- have to squeeze in some nbr visits.

You could say the story games can really save you money.... at least until you get the 40% gem sale offer
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Grand Emperor
    Ha ha "quality" time with my husband. Just kidding. For me it has pretty much replaced tv watching, especially before bed.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    Ha ha "quality" time with my husband. Just kidding. For me it has pretty much replaced tv watching, especially before bed.
    get him to play. When farm first came out, my hubby could not understand why he had to wait for me to serve dinner(told him after I get these crops down, dear).
    I then started a second farm on his iphone and he then got interested took farm over, and now he has two farms on iphone and ipad.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Host(ess)
    I am addicted to the story games espescially bakery and restuarant it makes me not want to go to school so i can stay home and play them coz i am in second year in high school

Senior Moderator
    I like yours kooky! I think I've replaced watching tv mostly. But I loved the Planet Green channel, and now most of their stuff isn't about green anymore. I don't have a problem with any of the shows, but why is lobster/crab shows - which use boats that take lots of diesel, and sometimes overfish an area, on a channel dedicated to being eco friendly? And why is wrestling on SyFy? I know it's fake, but come on. Like I said, I don't have a problem with the shows, just the channels they're on. Ok, back to the topic. I think my hubby doesn't mind to much, because he gets to play xbox while I'm on them! But I do try to get dinner done in between lol!
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Rhino Keeper
    I don't watch somemuch tv anymore, which hubby loves as he watches loads of sport (groan). I think the thing it has replaced most though is reading, I read almost constantly hubby very happy now sport and low book bills.

Rhino Keeper
    I used to check Facebook a lot more often. And read blogs on my feed reader app.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    get him to play. When farm first came out, my hubby could not understand why he had to wait for me to serve dinner(told him after I get these crops down, dear).
    I then started a second farm on his iphone and he then got interested took farm over, and now he has two farms on iphone and ipad.
    Haha. Good one  looks like husbands cab get addicted to these games too 

I have actually spent so much time on my iPhone shopping and tending , that I think my eyes may pop out any day nw  planning to cut down .

Fashion Designer
    Playing wii, my life
    Master Restauranteur, Gamer and Tennis star

Executive Chef
    A bitter and lonely state of cruelty and injustice
    Let's see... Homework (JK), Movies, and Wii

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast