Page 32 of 125 FirstFirst ... 222829303132333435364282 ... LastLast

Thread: For people who need materials only

Host(ess)
    In a pumpkin, roasting marshmallows. (USA)
    Add me, I'm a daily player who doesn't tip but gifts parts and would like to receive parts in return. =)

Host(ess)
    In a pumpkin, roasting marshmallows. (USA)
    Shoot, since we can't edit our posts, only add me if you're able to gift parts daily.

Host(ess)
    Will send gifts daily.Add me: Damyan.

New Resident
    Add me if you're going to send gifts daily, parts only please. Make sure to send me a request for parts every day, and I'll accept it and send you the same part again via gift (you can get 2 parts a day this way). If you could do the same back that would be great. Aimzi

Rhino Keeper
    Veenilla

Rhino Keeper
    Hi everyone! I gift parts daily (usually right after the daily reset time too) and would like new neighbors that also gift parts daily please! > aiyayu

sweet_marian

Rhino Keeper
    Looking for nbrs who gift materials & tip, id same as name. got more than I can ever use.

Rhino Keeper
    That's what I get when in hurry, lol. I have more food than I will ever use, not nbrs, lol. ID is saren and the numbers after, they won't let me post in game or forum with my full ID together. funny

Rhino Keeper
    Sorry, must not have made myself clear in previous post. I do not need any more food. If you want to be my nbr, send materieals, I will be deleting all new nbrs who don't understand this simple instruction. I did not post here because I wanted food to be sent....I need MATERIALS. Do not send invite if you want food.