Page 121 of 141 FirstFirst ... 2171111117118119120121122123124125131 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 1402

Thread: Need materials? Starting a list of people who only send materials daily!

Farm Supplier
    * I gift PARTS
    * I NEVER gift food
    * I ACCEPT all requests for materials
    * I do NOT tip
    * I delete neighbours who gift food

* You gift PARTS
    * You do NOT tip, or expect me to tip
    * You do NOT write unnecessarily on my wall (like 't,' 'f,' 'tips,' 'you're full' etc)
    * You do NOT write demands on my wall
    * You are not demanding in general!

Please let me know that you found me on the forum to confirm you are a 'parts-only player' who will NOT expect tips from me! I have a long-term neurological illness which greatly limits activity. Although I am currently a 4-star bakery I will no longer be tipping as it's physically too demanding for me. My star-rating will be falling to 0 so I'm looking for 0-star rated bakeries OR players that just don't care about tips or low/no-star-ratings!

ID: TinkFaintree
    Last edited by TinkFaintree; 09-13-14 at 02:29 PM.

I'm looking for neighbors who gift parts only and respond to requests. No food ever, please! Active daily player but I do not tip. Please add asobuazzuro if that's ok with you.

New Resident
    blm1973
    Send basic parts daily and accept all requests.
    Lvl 99
    Tipping NOT expected
    Last edited by Lea702; 09-15-14 at 05:56 PM.

Farm Supplier
    I'm a level 61 4 star player.i tip all my neighbors daily ( I have only 35) I gift parts. I accept all requests and if I haven't gifted u yet will double gift that part. I expect to be tipped by my neighbors and don't keep food gifters and 1-2 star players also if Everytime I visit your bakery its full after a while I will delete you. Add me if u play the same way. BAKER601

Add me please. crys415
    Bakery story, restaurant story, Dragon story, fashion....

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE SENDING REQUEST!!!!!!!

Looking for higher level players (80 or higher, definitely no one under level 50) to gift parts daily. I would also prefer neighbors who understand that there is life outside of bakery story and everyone doesn't have the time to tip every neighbor daily, so if you're particular about that, please do not add. I will delete anyone who adds me from the forum and sends food and I will decline all lower level neighbor requests. No offense, but I have too many lower level dormant players on my neighbors list. ID is SatinDoll78. Thanks in advance and Happy Cooking!!
    Last edited by SatinDoll78; 09-27-14 at 12:51 PM.

I dont need tips or gifts. Ony accept part requests from me

Add: galaxyilluminate

New Resident
    Aironax88

i send gifts/ requests daily

What I AM NOT LOOKING FOR:
    I do not intend to look for bakery story friends who will send me Food gifts (such as Cappuccino, Chocolate Cake, Brownies, etc.) If I see any food gifts, I will delete you off my neighbor's list immediately without notice! Secondly, I am not looking for bakery story friends who expect me to visit and tip your shop, or looking for friends with high star rating. This is not the particular type of gaming that I do.

What I am looking for:
    I am looking to add more Bakery Story friends who gift parts only. I do not mind if you don't gift me daily, as I understand that people have busy lives. If there is a particular part you need, please send me as per request.

My abilities:
    I am currently level 76. I do my best to gift parts as a daily, but please understand that there is a thing called I have a life outside of the gaming world, too, so I may sometimes miss out on the gifting part for a few days. I WILL NOT visit your bakery to tip, and I HAVE NO INTEREST in keeping a high star rating, so if this is what you're looking for, do not add me at all!

If you like what you're reading, feel free to add me. I only play Bakery Story.

my STORM ID: solareptus (PLEASE NOTE ALL LETTERS ARE LOWERCASE!)

Thank you.

Rhino Keeper
    Please add ecxtasy