Page 120 of 141 FirstFirst ... 2070110116117118119120121122123124130 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 1402

Thread: Need materials? Starting a list of people who only send materials daily!

Add me gerryel27

Host(ess)
    Kindly ADD ONLY if you will send PARTS NOT FOOD as gift:

1. I am mostly active during the first 2 weeks of goals.
    2. I prefer Parts as gifts. I NEVER need food.
    3. I post what part I prefer to receive on my wall.
    4. I accept material requests as soon as I can.

I am looking for neighbours:
    1. who send PARTS as gifts especially when there are goals
    2. & who will accept material requests especially when there are goals
    Please feel free to post part/food request on my wall when we become neighbours.

I have found several great neighbours who play like I do and I am looking forward to finding more through this post.
    Thanks!

Let's bake

Add Me >>>> UneCerise_ledessert. I want "Parts only and NO Food" . I gift "PARTS Only" everyday. I respond to request at all times and no I don't do tips, and No I do not gift or return FOOD item . If this is you Add Me

Hi! I'm a level 99 player who gifts basic parts every day and goalparts during goals. I like neighbours who do the same. I always tip back, but if you don't like tipping that's fine. ID: h0idoei

I am Daily Player Very Active During Goals (1st 3 weeks) and a bit active until next goal Released

i will respond help request for material, goals, and etc everytime, everyday
    if you need more specific Material just message me i will send the material as Gift

i sometimes do Tips
    i Never Send Food and dont need food either

My ID : Vanilla_Vodka

Executive Chef
    i need piece of glass, cooling coil, and metal sheets. i am an active neighbor, i tip/gift/accept requests daily. if you need specific materials tell me (on my wall or message here) and i'll send them, otherwise i just send the materials i need, or if you requested something i send that, lol. thanks!! ID: ilovecooper14
    ..and no matter what happens you'll always love them, nothing can ever change that.

All social change comes from the passion of individuals

but even in his darkest hours, he knew in his heart that someday it would return to him, and his world would be whole again.

Hi! My Storm8 ID is Minimego.
    I am a 4 star level 99 daily parts gifter player. I am looking for active 3-4 star daily neighbors that level 40 or above who respond to request, and gift basic parts only daily. I do gift random basic parts daily and respond to requests. Food gifter or non active neighbor will be remove.
    Please add me if you play the same! Thank you very much!

Executive Chef
    ID Ginrae22- I have a lot of neighbors but I literally only ever send parts and have been doing so for quite a while. Trying to get my RS neighbors in the habit but I still get quite a few stews lol.

New Resident
    Karafel (74) and tify74 (55) gifting parts daily but I do not tip.

New Resident
    Add me up
    Id: jkalura

I always to comply any to gift resquests and I tip daily :-)