Page 110 of 141 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110111112113114120 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1402

Thread: Need materials? Starting a list of people who only send materials daily!

Add me... jessycremer i only sent materials daily

Roro777666

add me suryavansh
    works in ds bs fs rs

add me fast fast..new player - id - > cheekycheri
    i play and tip and gift daily ....want to have good neighbours..pleasee add me ..need much help and support..
    I PLAY BAKERY AND RESTAURANT STORY

monica561

Lightbulb

I tip all my neighbors Except 0-1 star. Speaking of, I usually leave a note on your wall saying - I tipped... I give Material gifts -"only", to all my neighbors, whether they're 0-4 stars. I don't care about tips so don't expect to much tips from me. I'm prompt about giving a request back and I'm hoping you do the same. "If this is not you then please... steer clear of this message".
    Thank you,
    ID: UneCerise_ledessert
    Restaurant Story, Bakery Story, and Dragon Story

Please add me: tinahu5
    I am a 3 star daily player, tip and gift everyday, will accept all material requests.
    I play restaurant story too.

My playing style: I gift basic parts daily. I gift goal parts as goals appear. I do not tip. I don't care about receiving tips (prefer not to). I accept all requests EXCEPT from those who add me to only request parts but never gift.

Looking for neighbors who: Gift basic parts daily and goal parts as needed. Do not gift food. Do not gift old parts that cannot be used. If you want something specific, write it on my wall.

id: marvelvixen BS level:57 RS level:68

I am looking for active daily neighbors that level 40 or above who respond to request, and gift basic parts only daily. I do not tip and may not cook. But I do gift random basic parts daily and respond to requests. Food gifter or non active neighbor will be remove.

My Storm8 ID are Kinkinmini and Kinmini.
    Please add me if you play the same! Thank you very much!

Hey everyone!! Please add me Hpnotiq360

I play everyday,all day and send whatever gift is sent to me!!!