Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Treasure Story Needs Updating

Executive Chef
    GM checks these forums as often as humanly possible, if u read enough comments u well see that, he also has many many Pm etc to look through. Not meaning to speak for GM, but just my 2 cents. ZS and ES and TS haven't received updates in like forever, but I'm sure TL well get back to them someday, perhaps they just don't draw as much income as the other games.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by greygull View Post
    Isn't there a lot of stuff to build on Zoo though? Are they fixing the building code problems to release on Android?
    Forum members have been passing around bad info. I'm not sure where they got the idea that Androids are incapable of supporting constructable features, maybe they made it up as an emotional response to Android not getting any of the new constructables, but after opening up ZS on my Android I can confirm it's not true.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by talyon View Post
    GM checks these forums as often as humanly possible, if u read enough comments u well see that, he also has many many Pm etc to look through. Not meaning to speak for GM, but just my 2 cents. ZS and ES and TS haven't received updates in like forever, but I'm sure TL well get back to them someday, perhaps they just don't draw as much income as the other games.
    I speculated earlier in this thread that TL was forgoing weekly updates in certain games for the time being to focus on bringing these games to Android. I don't know if that's true, but I think it's as good a guess as any as to why the non-Android games aren't getting updates.

I'd say just be patient, as I'm guessing the weeklys are right around the corner, and will come soon after the games are released for Android. In any event I don't think it's a matter of TL neglecting or out-right ditching these games in favor of the more popular ones.

Hey mogwai4111, you seem to be one of the favorites one this forum so why don't you find out from gm for us. He probably won't ignore you like he does most of us. A real answer if treasure story will be updated would be just great ( not the usual bullsh*t answer "I can't speculate on updates" that gm gives). I would appreciate it.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by muffy69 View Post
    Hey mogwai4111, you seem to be one of the favorites one this forum so why don't you find out from gm for us. He probably won't ignore you like he does most of us. A real answer if treasure story will be updated would be just great ( not the usual bullsh*t answer "I can't speculate on updates" that gm gives). I would appreciate it.
    Heh, sorry but I don't get (or want) that kind of preferential treatment. I don't know what TL's future plans are, only guessing based on their recent history. I can assure you though that they do read everybody's feedback and take it in to consideration, and they are well aware that many people want updates in Treasure Story, so I have a feeling they will be doing whatever they can to make you guys happy ASAP.

I know that answer doesn't satisfy you, but just try to have faith in them. They've always made me happy when I've placed my faith in them otherwise I wouldn't be supporting them like I have.

Executive Chef
    And for the record, GM doesn't ignore a single topic on this board. He doesn't have time to reply to all of them, but he does read them all and passes your input on to the development team, so please continue to voice your opinions regardless of whether you get a direct response from GM, and just know that everything you say is taken in to consideration by the many members of TL staff that browse these forums.

Whatever you say. Time will tell mogwai.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by nibbles37 View Post
    Treasure story needs some big updates and new islands. It also needs to go up to level 96 like the other games.
    I agree!! I'm bored of treasure hunting the same islands over and over again !! Why are there no new updates ?? I play fashion story as well and team lava brings out new items quite often which makes it much more interesting. Team lava have u forgotten treasure story?!!?!!

Executive Chef
    Yeah they should make it till' lvl 96 like the other games. I wonder why it's only lvl 75....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12