Thread: Unapproved changes

Angry Unapproved changes

I purchased only black & white tiles for my resturant floor& suddenly it changed to some mismatch tiles and no coins were refunded .

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Try restarting your device, uninstalling and reinstalling the app (you won't lose progress) or force closing.

What device, iOS and game version (find in in-game FAQ) are you using?

Executive Chef
    Were the mismatched tiles newly purchased, or were they by chance tiles you had in storage and might have accidently covered what you have previously on the floor with those?

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by trenae View Post
    Were the mismatched tiles newly purchased, or were they by chance tiles you had in storage and might have accidently covered what you have previously on the floor with those?
    I think that it's the phantom floor glitch from ages ago.

Rachael mentioned the phantom floor glitch 'from ages ago' - I haven't been around that long, but have experienced this as frequently as a few weeks ago (although its not happening for at least a week, so hopefully it was resolved with the last update) I would get the floor, and sometimes half of the furniture, from the last restaurant I visited transposed onto mine. The worst was when tips I thought were mine weren't I guess they were from the previous restaurant too because they wouldn't go away no matter how many times you tapped on them!