Thread: Not able to visit other players off nbrs wall

Question Not able to visit other players off nbrs wall

Im a level 96 on FS on my IPod touch and have just started to play FS on my new Android phone, a Samsung Galaxy S I9000. I invited my other farm to be my first nbr. While I can visit, water and gift my old farm I can't visit anyone else of that wall, there is just no green arrow to touch!
    I'm sure there must be a way, does anyone know how I can visit the other farmers on my old farms wall? I can go into social and visit without any problems, but same thing, from their wall I cant go anywhere!
    Any suggestions??

Thx Smiley

Farm Supplier
    I've only had FS on my android, never an iphone, and I haven't ever been able to do that. It would definately be nice to have that option but from what I've read in these forums android is way behind iphone on being able to do stuff like that. Sorry but I think you're stuck w/ out it like the rest of us androids for now Maby TL will fix it soon, with andriods being more popular

Thank you Redc, now at least I know, thought it was just me or my phone!
    Hopefully Android users will soon be able to visit from other peoples wall as well. I do that all the time from my ipod farm!
    Please team lava take note, thanks

Fashion Designer
    I would love the option too!
    Farm storyPatriesflowers level 127

Trainer of Team Magenta#Pinkster#Patriesflowers in The First Ever FPGC Half Medley Race

Finally a new phone
    Samsung Galaxy Note
    Android 4.0

That would be very helpful! I play CityStory too and it has this option, why not to add it in FS also????

Farm Supplier
    i have the same problem and would love some of the upgrades they give the other story games.

The Honorable Panda
    I Hope TL will have the items for Farm like the other games soon. (constructibles, camera, etc). They seem to be doing this per game. I am sorry you all have to wait.
    I have not heard anything yet, but I will let you know when I hear anything. remember that when they did updates to City, Fashion, BS and RS that the updates were manual and you had to go get them in the android market.
    Keep checking the market. If anyone gets any updates let us all know. ( I have some android nbs that try and keep me informed of all changes for you guys).
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request