Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: "Oh No your bakery is out of sync"

Rhino Keeper
    Thx for everyones help and ideas. I cleared my cache. That didnt work. I sync'd my iphone4 to itunes. That didnt help. I then installed both the rs and bs haloewean updates as i was on the original versions of both. And u guessed it thats made no difference. So im on the latest cersions of both. Im in sync so im [snip] if i know wot the prob is lol. I will admit its happening less on bs now ( maybe just 10 times a day now compared to every second as b4) but rs still a nightmare. My phone is the latest model and has no bugs or probs on any other app i have. Hmmmmm im blaming all the [snip] pop ups as its when they flash on my screen when i log in that my money total just decreases or my money earned just doesnt materialise on my total amount. Pls teamlava get rid of the pop ups!!!!!
    Last edited by DaojinWildfire; 10-25-11 at 10:47 AM. Reason: Inappropriate language.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by yummum2 View Post
    Thx for everyones help and ideas. I cleared my cache. That didnt work. I sync'd my iphone4 to itunes. That didnt help. I then installed both the rs and bs haloewean updates as i was on the original versions of both. And u guessed it thats made no difference. So im on the latest cersions of both. Im in sync so im **** if i know wot the prob is lol. I will admit its happening less on bs now ( maybe just 10 times a day now compared to every second as b4) but rs still a nightmare. My phone is the latest model and has no bugs or probs on any other app i have. Hmmmmm im blaming all the **** pop ups as its when they flash on my screen when i log in that my money total just decreases or my money earned just doesnt materialise on my total amount. Pls teamlava get rid of the pop ups!!!!!
    If you are getting the pops up to download other games, you can go ahead and download, then you can delete the games. I did and now I do not have anymore of those pop ups.

As for the weekly update pop up, I have tried to train myself when I go into a game, to wait just a few seconds before collecting tips and give the pops up chance to come up. This has helped my games from going out of sync.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by madaxman View Post
    I don't know if this helps but I get the same problem with Treasure Story? but at least I have identified why it happens. There is one building (a Tiki House) that is responsible for the problem. Folk come along and tend it, which is fine; I clear away the sparkles by tapping 'to collect' (the same principle applies in other games: in FS, for example, neighbours and others water crops and you 'collect' by harvesting them). Anyway, within a few seconds, the sparkles re-appear. If I try to collect again, I will get the 'Oh Darn!' sync message. I have simply learned not to collect unless there are other sparkles nearby. Now your syncing problems may result from something else altogether but perhaps this could be worth looking into.

I don't know whether deleting and downloading would solve the problem but it's not that serious for me now that I have isolated what triggers it.
    The exact same thing used to happen to me if I placed any object on a certain part of my island (the west end beach). Sparkles would always appear on the object and I'd try to collect them, only to get an "Oh Darn!" message and have coins deducted. However, now that I've expanded my island to max size, the problem somehow disappeared.

Rhino Keeper
    Thx again kooky. Yep i did download fs, fs and ts and it did stop the pop ups but then i deleted them and i got the pop ups again!! The weekly update doesnt seem to bother my money total however. I was thinling about installing all of the pop ups again and NOT deleting them but there is a small stubborn part of me that feels like ive been forced to install stuff and use my memory/storage/usage when i dont actually eant them. However i love bs and rs so much i will no doubt have to do so if it helps. As ive worked hard at both and spent my own cash on extra gems and it would be a shame to have to stop playing. If the pop ups are the cause i will ve cery annoyed as im sure you would undetstand. Thx once again for your technical help x

Rhino Keeper
    Excuse bad rushed spelling in above post 

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by yummum2 View Post
    Yep i did download fs, fs and ts and it did stop the pop ups but then i deleted them and i got the pop ups again!! ... there is a small stubborn part of me ...
    I have had the same problem and I think I have given the following advice on another thread. What you need to do is yo open the app and go through the tutorial. Then you can delete it but DO make sure that you don't have any coffee brewing, omelettes making, clothes being sewn, crops to be harvested etc before you delete. The data are held on the TL server so they'll get back to you to tell you that the game needs attention, which is a real pain once you have deleted it!

And I also have that stubborn part in me, which is why I decided to experiment and discovered this technique. I don't like them to beat me!!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by quentinsmommy View Post
    now that I've expanded my island to max size, the problem somehow disappeared.
    Unfortunately, the problem only arose with me when I expanded to max size, so I have nowhere to go now! Maybe if I try moving the house to see what happens...

I also have a particular square on Farm Story and whenever I plant crops, it automatically waters itself... I haven't checked to see whether I get an experience point when I harvest, but if so, I guess that would be a bonus!

By the way, it seems that deleting the app and reinstalling makes no difference.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123