Hi there,

Teamlava first of all very good of you that your adding new items en new food.

But i find some things unfare.
- New items, cool! But why do you have to pay gems for all of them? Do you think off the players that dont want to spent real money on a game? Give those players also new things!

- Gems sales, About 3 or 4 days you are holding gems sales. Good action but i'm getting the impression that nobody are buying them because you are holding so many sales. Maybe more gems for the same price? Second it said 40% off but its 20%....

- I think there are still not many ways to get gems...
Restaurant of the week Event is a good event. Not many price winners.
Whats the item? Good event also but only through twitter? Not everyone is on twitter.
Only 2 events?

My conclusion is that it is unfare that you only have new items for gems. Most of us dont want to pay for the game. So because we dont want to pay you ignore us.... I think that about 60/70% of the players dont pay for gems... Those players have make you big! What if all those players decide to quit? Popularity is falling quickly then!

Hope you will to something with this... I have send you several emails and all i get is: Thanks for the feedback; I'll send it onto our development team for discussion.