Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NEGATIVE COINS ? How is that even possible!

New Resident

NEGATIVE COINS ? How is that even possible!

I need help...I downloaded an update and when I went back into the game, it is now showing me i am in a negative coin count and wont let me do anything because its telling me to buy 80 GEMS. No way team Lava! FIX YOUR ERROR!!! HELP. it will not let me do anything....i can't get my food off my stoves, I can't clear the coins from my tables...can't even visit neighbours...HELP ME

Fashion Designer
    Send an email to: support@team lava.com

They're pretty good about responding and helped me with a bug a couple of days ago.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Superyalda View Post
    Send an email to: support@team lava.com
    Sorry, spellcheck always thinks it knows better than me. Support@teamlava.com

how the heck is that even possible? these games have too many glitches, but ive never heard of a glitch like this!

it takes them a long time to respond to emails, but try anyway

Executive Chef
    Support should be able to correct this issue. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by GroupMagma View Post
    Support should be able to correct this issue. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    It's weird. Is there going to be a fix (obvious question, but you didn't mention it)?

New Resident
    I sent an email and as of yet....i have not received a reply. So now I have lost over $200000 worth of coins and gems. Im getting really ticked off that Lava can't even be bothered to answer me

New Resident
    Hi GroupMagma, I would love it if support could fix my problem,but as of yet, they haven't even bothered to reply to my emails. I'm really frustrated.

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by kimmyo View Post
    Hi GroupMagma, I would love it if support could fix my problem,but as of yet, they haven't even bothered to reply to my emails. I'm really frustrated.
    Support (make sure you've got the correct address: support@teamlava.com) will send an automated reply almost immediately. There, it will say roughly how long it might take. They will reply. But only send extra e-mails with an updated situation. Spamming them doesn't help.

Host(ess)
    I'm watching a good nbr go through this. She has upgraded her RS, which is when prob started. She has BOUGHT gems to get playing. She has sent email to teamlava, she has done a new install on the game because she loves her nbrs and the game. DO SOMETHING moderator! She needs help. I lost over 100 food gifts in one of your updates and you did nothing to restore my losses, but this is real MONEY she's being made to spend, just to play! Moderator, help get someone to answer her problem. PLEASE!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast