Thread: innocent people being banned

Host(ess)

Angry innocent people being banned

I've noticed that teamlava has been banning innocents instead of their the people who harass them.one story where someone who asked someone to stop cursing on their wall being reported by that person.teamlava didn't even look into it.they were just banned.a woman who played the games WITH her child being banned by teamlava.they were also being harassed.if teamlava doesn't ban the REAl criminals bakery story and all the others will be nothing but trash and filth.I haven't experienced this but who knows,we all just might.It may be none of my business but I don't care.some people are being harassed right now im sure

Alright, first off I have never experienced any of this badness, as I am not very social on BS. I am extremely social on RS though. I have not experienced this on RS before which makes me happy.

I digress.

I agree with your concern Opa, but I don't mean to be nosy, but how did you know this? I feel bad for the innocent people, but this issue is getting worse. If 1 out of 100 people that TL bans is innocent, I think it may be worth it because of all the horrible harrassment going around. That's just my opinion.

Executive Chef
    This isn't a forum-relevant issue, but I can say that TL does not issue bans without clear-cut violations of the Terms of Service.