Thread: No update for my clothes!

New Resident

No update for my clothes!

To begin, im sorry if I make mistakes but I m a french gamer so I speak english but not perfectly! I ve got a problem, a lot of gamers have the new dress, the yellow sundress and some stuff like the rabbit sofa, things lije changing rooms in different color, fancy and others... I don t have any of this things, ive update my Iphone 4, clear my app and restart it, put off my Iphone, and no more things appears... I don t know how to ask it, ive tried on the appstore, but no reply!! So I don't know how to do! I ve asked to gamers how to do but they don t know anymore... I m sorry to complain bcoz i love this game, but i would like to have same clothes than other gamers... If anyone can answer, thanks you very much!

Executive Chef
    If you are talking about updated features then you can try to restart your iphone or wait a few days as the updates roll out slowly for some users.

Executive Chef
    some updates roll slower for some players

i waited in bakery story for almost 4 days before i got the update ( the friday before this one

i guess if u still dont get them by the time of the next update to email them

New Resident
    I ve read the topic about the updates aftee I post mine... Sorry! I m dissapointed bcoz when I go to other shops, I see all the thibgs that I can't have and it s horrible!  If I have just to wait and I know that it could come in few days, i ll wait... But i just wanted to kniw if I have to do anything to have the new clothe!! Thks fir your answer and again, sorry for my Frenglish!!

Executive Chef
    iam not english myself ( u can tell by my spelling mistakes

i dont know how to explain force closing ur app maybe another player can
    or deleting and reunstalling ur app

but when the updates were late for me non of that was helpful
    all it took some time

however i saw in previous post that some players benifited from force closing or delting and reintalling their app

Executive Chef
    Shutting down an app is available for the iDevices running iOS 4 and later, I don't know about the Androids but to shut down an app all you've got to do is launch that multi-task bar at the bottom by double-clicking home and then hold your finger down on the app until it wiggles and then hit the red minus.

This probably won't bring the updates and I'd email them if you don't receive the updates by Tuesday. On Wednesday just email them. I'm waiting until then for Bakery and Fashion as the other 4 updated on Friday and my 2 favorites didn't.

I have th so far.e same problem with the new yellow dresses, I have always recieved updates regularly along with everyone else but I still am waiting for this new one. I think it has been nearly a week

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bellaaprilia View Post
    I have th so far.e same problem with the new yellow dresses, I have always recieved updates regularly along with everyone else but I still am waiting for this new one. I think it has been nearly a week
    It's been 4 full days but only 3 since the updates went out: Friday, Saturday, Sunday and now Monday (although by TL time it's now Tuesday). If you don't receive the update tomorrow then email them.