Thread: Bakery Story Update...can't get it!?!?

New Resident

Bakery Story Update...can't get it!?!?

I know there is a new update (choc fountain, milkshakes, candy apple) - but I'm not getting it....?

I've tried deleting game and re-installing...but still no update!

Ideas????

Executive Chef
    Since all updates roll out it's my belief that by Tuesday of each week all have the updates. Only my belief not a fact. Just going by what I've observed in the forums.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by talyon View Post
    Since all updates roll out it's my belief that by Tuesday of each week all have the updates. Only my belief not a fact. Just going by what I've observed in the forums.
    Not sure - I know the newest (including above items I listed) - I still don't have access too....restruant updated fine, bakery...nothing!

I also do not have the most recent update for bakery story or farm story. It would be appreciated if you could fix this bug that all players receive the updates at the same time. Another bug is after tipping and returning to one's bakery, other player's bakeries, their tables and tips, are mixed in with my bakery.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by kittyhugs View Post
    I also do not have the most recent update for bakery story or farm story. It would be appreciated if you could fix this bug that all players receive the updates at the same time. Another bug is after tipping and returning to one's bakery, other player's bakeries, their tables and tips, are mixed in with my bakery.
    Lol, that's funny, I get same glitch sometimes....doesn't effect anything and seems to go away...

Ya - I know my friends iPhone has update, so an 'area release' is out - I've tried everything I can to get update, frustrating!!

Appreciate fact that there are now updates (unlike the 6 mths we went there with nothing) - but need to fix so people can actually get them!

Fashion Designer
    A state of utter confusion and total denial
    Quote Originally Posted by chaos2034 View Post
    Lol, that's funny, I get same glitch sometimes....doesn't effect anything and seems to go away...

Ya - I know my friends iPhone has update, so an 'area release' is out - I've tried everything I can to get update, frustrating!!

Appreciate fact that there are now updates (unlike the 6 mths we went there with nothing) - but need to fix so people can actually get them!
    it is totally random because sometimes I'll get it on time and sometimes I don't and sometimes I'll get some updates in some stories, but not in others. You will have it by Tuesday! This way, you get to look forward to things twice a week.
    Correct answers - $3
    Thoughtful answers -
    $2
    Wrong answers -
    $1
    Dumb looks - still free

I am NOT accepting new neighbors, thanks for understanding!

New Resident
    i don't have the update either.. but my sister got it last week. how does the updates work

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Phthon View Post
    it is totally random because sometimes I'll get it on time and sometimes I don't and sometimes I'll get some updates in some stories, but not in others. You will have it by Tuesday! This way, you get to look forward to things twice a week.
    Some people see it that way, but how do we know we actually WILL get things twice a week? Right now the only thing I know for certain that is happening on Friday? I get my check so I can eat again and I also get to download a brand new episode of my favorite TV show because it airs on Thursday and iTunes gets it on Friday.

Executive Chef
    I'm glad that I get all my updates on Friday. I hope the don't jinx it.

Executive Chef
    Though there are not exacts as to who receives what update and when, the below thread does mention that the updates roll out slowly.

https://forums.teamlava.com/announcement.php?f=68