Thread: fashion story download for gems?

Rhino Keeper

fashion story download for gems?

Hello Team Lava,

I've been playing RS and BS for a while now, and I absolutely love them! and the updates have been adorable and make me want to play even more -- I always tell my family, they updated quick let's buy new stuff so exciting.

Now...I would LOVE to play fashion story but never received the download link where you'd be able to get free gems. I keep waiting but I also really want to play it (keep reading the fashion story forum hehe). So will there be a promotion for the fashion story for gems? I've bought some gems for items, but I'd also like the promotion.

Love the updates! Keep it up that candy jar is adorable

Host(ess)
    I thought it was only me...I totally agree...I didnt wanna miss out on the 40% in FS BUT I want those 6 gems in my other stories tooo.....

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bmc9eq View Post
    I thought it was only me...I totally agree...I didnt wanna miss out on the 40% in FS BUT I want those 6 gems in my other stories tooo.....
    I just read a post where that was a mistake that if you press the link in one game you get the extra gems or city/club cash in all the other games but they now fixed it so it only gets credited to the game that you pressed the link in. It's a bummer, but now you can only get it in 1 game.

Rhino Keeper
    Yeah, I noticed when I downloaded zoo story and the poker game that it only went to one game story...but still...I know I'll play FS a lot but I'd like to get the extra gems as a promotion for any other game I'm playing... as a girl, I'm sooo itching to play FS haha

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    If you want to play a game so much, can't you forget 6 gems? Just download it!